Class 15

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “ChanHee, why did you bring me here?” EunChae asked and looked at ChanHee who was too immersed on the beautiful scenery in front of them. That day was Saturday and as promised, both of them met at Han River. They were now currently sitting at a corner of the river that let them to have a nice view of the river. They could see many people were spending their time along the river. EunChae also spotted some couples were having their date. ChanHee smiled as he could feel the cool breeze crashed his cheek. That evening was indeed windy, making his hair to become mess a bit but he ignored it. He was feeling the calmness he desired all these while and he was enjoying every second of it.

            “The scenery here is beautiful, right?” ChanHee said and leaned back with both of his arms on the grass, supporting his leaning body. EunChae was sitting beside him, crossed legs as she was wearing a jeans and an over-sized shirt. She nodded her head.

            “Yeah. How did you find this place?” She replied and she heard ChanHee chuckled alone. Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion and she eyed him as if he was a crazy person.

            “It’s not me. It’s SeRa.” ChanHee answered and turned his head to look at EunChae while flashing her an unknown smile.

            “Who is that?”

            “My girlfriend. She died in an accident. My last girlfriend.” ChanHee explained and EunChae could hear his sigh. She tilted her head to the side.

            “All the girls that you dated before…”

            “I’m a player, right? So don’t label them as my girlfriends. I’m just playing with them.” ChanHee cut her words. EunChae gulped and face palmed mentally. She completely forgot the fact that he was a player and was known as a Casanova at the school.

            “Ouh… sorry.”

            “You know about me and MinSoo, right?” EunChae nodded her head and her eyes widened slightly when she realised something. Her lips went dry upon the realisation.

            “Is she… the reason both of you…” EunChae did not know how to continue her words so ChanHee just nodded his head. He knew that EunChae might know about this because the whole school knew about it too and he was sure nobody would like EunChae to miss this story.

            “Two years ago, the whole school knew that MinSoo is my best friend. SeRa too. We grew up together but when we were nine years old, SeRa moved and she left both of us. However, when we were 15  she came back and became our classmate. Both of us were so happy that she came back. I liked her, so I asked her to be my girlfriend and she agreed. MinSoo was happy with the news but I didn’t know something. SeRa liked MinSoo and MinSoo liked her as well. I got to know that SeRa agreed to become my girlfriend just because she pitied me. I had a big fight with MinSoo after I knew about it. I don’t know what was wrong with me but I fought with him when we were on our way home. SeRa tried to stop us and MinSoo did not fight me back. I was the one who was so angry that time and I didn’t know how… I punched MinSoo and he accidentally pushed SeRa causing her to be hit by a car. Then… she was gone and we become like this since that tragedy.” ChanHee explained and EunChae could notice his teary eyes while he was telling her the truth. ChanHee was preventing himself from crying and EunChae knew it too. She moved her hand and caressed the back of his body to calm him.

            “But why did you become a player? Why did you leave your study?” EunChae asked softly. ChanHee hung his head lower.

            “After SeRa was gone, I’m lonely. I tried to forget her by dating so many girls but they are so different from SeRa. I dated so many girls, EunChae but none of them can replace SeRa.” ChanHee said with a soft voice. EunChae nodded her head and flashed him a soothing smile.

            “But I’m glad that you changed.” She said. ChanHee looked up and eyed her sparkled eyes.

            “Ask me ‘why’.” He said to her. EunChae wondered the reason ChanHee asked him to do that but she assumed that maybe ChanHee wanted to tell her the reason why he changed and she was fine with that idea because she was curious about it too.

            “Why?” She did as he asked. ChanHee smiled in satisfaction.

            “It’s because I have met the person who is the same as SeRa but this time… maybe a bit different. EunChae, you have the same personality and behaviour like SeRa. Even though both of you have different faces but I could feel that SeRa lives in you. I… I want you to always be with me.” He confessed and that made EunChae’s heart beat faster than usual. She could see in his eyes that he was sincere and she was a bit shocked when she heard his last sentence.

            “Me?” ChanHee nodded to her question.

            “After two years SeRa was gone, my heart never felt like this with other girls. Only you, EunChae…” EunChae was completely speechless at that moment. She could hear her heart beat that almost broke her rib cage and she was scared that ChanHee could hear it. ChanHee chortled a little when he saw EunChae’s expression. He already expected to see this reaction from her but he hoped her reaction would change after what he was going to do. He put his hand in his pocket to take out a small box from it. He opened the box to reveal a silver ring with a unique design carved on it. EunChae blinked her eyes a few times and eyed the shining ring. still could not utter a single word.

            “This is SeRa’s ring. Her ring finger was a bit unique. Only a few people managed to wear it but none of them can replace SeRa for me.” ChanHee said as his hand moved to EunChae’s finger. He then pushed the ring into her ring finger and EunChae could only stare at the ring that perfectly fit her ring finger.

            “Isn’t it amusing? Your finger fits her ring.” ChanHee looked at the ring again and intertwined his fingers with EunChae’s before he clasped it. EunChae was still flabbergasted and she tilted her head to look at him. Her eyes were asking him what he was going to do and ChanHee took a deep breath before he continued.

            “EunChae… would you be my girlfriend?”

            The atmosphere at the Joo mansion was quiet and the guards were patrolling around the enormous house. It was already passed dinner and the household was getting ready to go to sleep. Without anyone knowing even the CCTV, there was a figure climbing towards a room that was placed at the first floor. The room that was placed at the first floor and near the garden was the only room that had the light switched on and the guard did not worry about the mistress of the house because she always slept late to study. The figure who seemed was used to all the climbing climbed easily and managed to land his feet on the balcony. He fixed the strap of the bag he brought behind him before he knocked the tinted sliding door. YeoReum who was aware about the figure’s presence silently opened the door and placed her index finger on , asking the person in front of her to keep his voice low.

            “YeoReum-ah…” The person who turned out to be ByungHun whispered happily and immediately circled his arms around YeoReum’s waist, bringing her closer to him. YeoReum chuckled when she was crashed to his chest.

            “Yes?”

            “Till when do I have to climb the balcony? JongHyun can get in through the door easily.” ByungHun pouted and it made YeoReum giggled.

            “ByungHun, you know that my mom…”

            “I know, I know. She likes JongHyun. And that is the reason we have to make our relationship a secret.” ByungHun said and pulled away from her. He made a way to her bed and sat on it. He was pretending to sulk with her and he managed to make her worry. ByungHun did not take any of that to his heart actually. He knew that he was a playboy before and which mother wanted their daughter to date a playboy? He was pretending because he knew that YeoReum would also pout like him and that was the cutest thing he ever saw.

            “ByungHun…” YeoReum called him as she followed him to the bed and sat beside him. As expected, she was pouting too and ByungHun could not help but to laugh a little.

            “Why did you suddenly want to come tonight?” YeoReum asked. She received a text from him an hour ago, telling her that he was going to come tonight and that was the reason she did not go to sleep yet. She already finished her homework and she decided to rest herself from study especially on a special day for her.

            “You look like a grandma now.” ByungHun but she did not respond to him as she demanded him an answer.

            “Why?” She asked again. ByungHun shrugged and shifted his seat so that he could face her.

            “Well, today is your birthday. You don’t want to celebrate it with me?” ByungHun explained and YeoReum’s eyebrows furrowed. She twisted her lips cutely.

            “I thought we celebrate it already.” YeoReum said as she reminisced the moment both of them met at the changing room at the basketball court. Both of them spent their time together by cuddling after he wished her before they went on their own way for their class.

            “You call it a celebration?” ByungHun asked with a frown. He stretched his hand to pinch her cheek as he could not contain his feel after he saw her twisted her lips.

            “How do I know about your plan? Hmm, what is that you’re bringing in your bag?” YeoReum asked and pointed at the canvas bag. ByungHun freed himself from the bag and put it on her bed. He took out a small box from the bag.

            “It’s a cake and present for you.” He said and opened the cake box. YeoReum looked at the cake and her eyes were completely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter