Class 13

The Beau and The Belle [EDITTING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The school gate was opened again today for the students and it was another normal Tuesday for the school. The students would get busy for their first class and some of them would stop by at the café to have their breakfast or meet their friends. Among the students of the school, there was EunChae who was sitting alone at the garden she used to be in the morning, waiting for MinJi. She was reading her book and she tilted her head when she had a sense that someone was walking towards her. She thought it was MinJi but then she was confused when she saw MinSoo, the head boy stood in front of her with a bothered face.

            “EunChae…” He called her and EunChae closed her book.

            “What’s the matter, MinSoo?”

            “You know what’s going on with ChanHee, right?” EunChae jerked her eyebrows when she heard MinSoo was asking about someone that she did not expect him to talk about.

            “What’s wrong with him?” EunChae asked casually as if she did not have anything to do with it. MinSoo sighed heavily and lowered his head. He himself did not know why he was talking about this matter with her.

            “He has been studying hard lately.” He muttered.

            “So? What’s wrong with that?”

            “And I heard from HyukJin that you’re the one who helps him with his study.” EunChae nodded her head. MinSoo bit his lips as he looked at EunChae. He just got pissed off looking at her innocent face. He knew that EunChae knew he was not in a good terms with ChanHee.

            “I just want to help him.”

            “Out of all people…why must it be him?”

            “What do you mean by that?” EunChae furrowed her eyebrows. She knew MinSoo had problems with ChanHee but she found nothing was wrong with her helping ChanHee in his studies.

            “Why do you help him?” MinSoo asked again, ignoring the unsatisfied look that EunChae gave him.

            “Don’t think that I never know about you, him and his ex-girlfriend, MinSoo.” EunChae said in anger and MinSoo was startled when she mentioned that. EunChae did not want to involve this thing in their conversation right now but when MinSoo asked her earlier, she was getting furious. She hated it when MinSoo questioned her as if it was a crime to help ChanHee.

            “How did you know about this?” MinSoo's eyes widened. He took a step backward.

            “You should regret on what happened to ChanHee. He turns into a playboy, flirting with girls and leaving his study. I know that this is not the real Lee ChanHee. He changed after that accident.”

            “That’s enough, EunChae.” MinSoo said, heartlessly. Of course he knew that about ChanHee.

            “What I did is just to help him.”

            “Alright, alright. I understand.” MinSoo replied when the truth was he did not care about that. EunChae knew MinSoo was answering her half-heartedly and wanted to snap at him but then HyukJin’s presence made her shut .

            “EunChae!” HyukJin called her and approached both of them. He was smiling widely when he spotted EunChae at the garden.

            “Hey, what’s up?” EunChae smiled at him when he was walking closer. HyukJin raised his hand and waved at MinSoo.

            “Hi, MinSoo!” He greeted him and MinSoo just nodded as he replied with a soft ‘hi’. Even though both of them were classmates, MinSoo did not speak much with him because HyukJin was close with ChanHee. He raised his eyebrows when he saw HyukJin leaned in to EunChae’s ear and whispered something.

            “ChanHee is waiting for you at the library.” He said and pulled away. EunChae smiled and nodded in acknowledgement.

            “Alright. Thanks.”

            “Annyeong, MinSoo! See you in class.” HyukJin said again and then walked away. MinSoo beamed a smile and then immediately looked at EunChae.

            “What’s the matter?” He asked. EunChae shook her head and looked at her watch. MinJi was not there yet and she decided to just go and meet ChanHee at the library for a while. She planned to just send a text to MinJi.

            “Nothing important. I’ll be going first. Annyeong!” EunChae said and got her things before she walked away. MinSoo’s shoulders slumped when EunChae refused to tell him. He just looked at her eager retreating figure.

 

            As soon as EunChae entered the library, she looked around to find ChanHee’s figure. After she spotted him at the corner of the library, she walked towards him who was doing nothing except for tapping his fingers. EunChae assumed that he was anticipating her presence there. EunChae pulled a chair beside him and at the same time, he looked at her, a bit surprised.

            “Do you need any help, ChanHee?” EunChae asked. She was waiting for his reply but was shocked by a kiss on her cheek. EunChae froze and her eyes widened in horror as if she was watching a murder in front of her. She felt blood rushed to her face and she blinked a few times before she looked at him.

            “Y-yah! What’s wrong with you?” ChanHee smiled softly at her.

            “I got a good score for my test that day. Thanks to you.” He explained. EunChae pouted and her eyebrows scrunched. She raised her hand and wiped her cheek.

            “You don’t have to this.” She muttered and continued to wipe her cheek but ChanHee held her wrist, stopping her from wiping off her cheek.

            “I’m sorry. I will not do that again, I promise.” ChanHee said with a smile. He let go of her when she nodded.

            “Is that the only reason you want me to be here?” ChanHee shook his head and leaned closer.

            “I want to ask you to go out with me this Saturday.”

            “Go out with you? ChanHee, you have so many fans. Why don’t you ask them?”

            “But I’m your fan.” ChanHee answered, keeping his voice in low volume. EunChae did hear that he said something but she was not sure if she was just hearing things or he did say it.

            “What did you say?” She asked again with a confused face and ChanHee just chuckled.

            “Nothing. This Saturday, okay? Meet you at Han River at 4 p.m.” ChanHee told her and stood up. He walked out of the library, leaving EunChae still in her thoughts.

            “I’m just hearing things, right?” She asked herself. She heard that ChanHee said he was her fan but she thought it was impossible. ChanHee had changed and he would not flirt with her like the old time. EunChae assured herself and then left the library for her next class.

            Chatters and clanking sound of spoons and forks could be heard in the café. Some of the students were queuing in front of the food stall and some of them already settled down at their own seats. It was break time for the juniors. YeoReum was not accompanied by YeRi that day because YeRi had gone to help their Biology teacher in the lab. YeoReum was eating with JongHyun and she was uncomfortable because JongHyun kept touching her hand and sometimes her shoulder. JongHyun was not eating and that made she shoved his hand away.

            “What is wrong with you today, JongHyun?” YeoReum asked with a frown. JongHyun was being touchy today and she knew something was wrong with him.

            “I just miss you so much.” JongHyun answered and pouted. YeoReum leered at him and continued to have her meal.

            “You’re the one who is busy with your assignment and the contest.” She snapped him and JongHyun’s lips formed a smile.

            “Are you sulking right now?” He tilted his head to the side to look at her face but YeoReum shook her head.

            “I’m not.” She replied him with her cold voice. JongHyun smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter