Little things-

Little things(Eunhae)

Word count:1262 words

Little things(Eunhae)-

Hyukjae growled sleepishly as Donghae tapped on his nose, grinning. 

"Hyuk-ah i'm going up to make breakfast."

Hyukjae wasn't a huge fan of cuddling-but he would blow his top if he woke up and found Donghae missing from his sight, and the elder knew that by heart.

"No."

"Its not good to eat a late breakfast." Donghae scowled, his mother instincts kicking in, "and besides, we're not even cuddling or anything, i'll just laying here like a pet dog."

"You know how i feel about cuddles." Hyukjae coughed And aren't you a dog, Hae?"

"What the hell-, HYUKJAE! That's rude! Don't say that!"

Hyukjae ignored him and drifted back to sleep.

Hyukjae's and Donghae's personalities were worlds apart. Donghae was a happy, motherly person, where in his world, fishes rainbows. On the other hand, Hyukjae was an introvert, someone who stored their feelings in a jar in his heart, preferring to be alone from the rowdiness of others. Someone who would kill all the flowers in Hae-land merely just by going there. Donghae knew Hyukjae had problems with expressing himself, but he didn't need sickly sweet words or romantic actions to know how much Hyukjae adored him.

The little, miniature acts he had done proved it.

Like when they both were in highschool. 

The time when siwon, the muscle manifest(according to Hyukjae) tried to court Donghae. Siwon went to the extremes, where he mailed so many love letters to Donghae during valentines day that the post man stood in front of the mail box for half an hour, trying to shove all of it inside that tiny compartment. Hyukjae too also had a secret crush on Donghae ever since he was a freshmen, but instead of feeling that he had a competition, he thought he wasn't good enough for Donghae, so all he did was stood in a corner of the school, half of his face disappearing behind his long, raven bangs and just stared at how Siwon followed Donghae everywhere.

Slowly, when Hyukjae was self assured that Donghae was a nice person and wouldn't make fun of him, he starting sliding little origami cranes and hearts and whatever he could make into Donghae's locker. Donghae knew that it was Hyukjae who made those deformed black...things and placed it in his locker and was genuinely surprised(even though he couldn't make out what those papers were meant to be) as Hyukjae was known to be someone who never did anything for anyone, no matter who it was, their existence meant cheap dirt to him.

Donghae smiled and stored all the bits and pieces of papers in a box, and when it was full, he approached Hyukjae. On that same day, Hyukjae had grew some and decided to Donghae out, which was promptly replied with a nod and a huge grin. Ever since then, both their lives couldn't be any better.

-

"Hyuk-ah! Did you see my teddy bear that uh has glassy blue eyes and-"

"threw it."

Donghae stunned there as he turn his head slowly, his large, doe eyes shone a hint of anger and despair.

"W-What?"

"Threw it" Hyukjae shrugged, not looking up from his manga.

"W-Why?"

"Thought you didn't want it, it was on the floor so i threw it at the rubbish chute when you told me to clear the rubbish."

"I left it on the floor for FIVE SECONDS, FIVE SECONDS HYUKJAE!"

Hyukjae shrugged.

"You know how precious it is to me! THE SHOPKEEPER TOLD ME IT WAS THE LAST OF ITS KIND."

Hyukjae continued ignoring Donghae's wailings.

"UGH HYUKJAE! You're so mean!" Donghae yelled and stormed to their bedroom, making sure to slam the door behind him.

Hyukjae sighed and rubbed his forehead, grabbing his coat and sauntered out the main door.

-

The door clicked as Hyukjae gently locked the door behind him, it was really late at night and he was pretty sure Donghae was sound asleep, and waking up Donghae was not an option AT ALL as it might cause him to lose his head. The raven threw his coat on the sofa and struggled with the overly-fluffy stupid bear, entering Donghae's and his shared room. Hyukjaerolled his eyes,"its not the last of its kind anyway." He murmured, ignoring the fact that he spent the whole afternoon driving from toy store to toy store to search for that bear.

Hyukjae glared at the bear as he stood in front of the sleeping Donghae, its head lopsided, large eyes and permanent smile looked like it was mocking Hyukjae's pathetic, lovesick stance.

"How come Hae likes you more than me?" He whispered.

The bear continued staring at Hyukjae.

"You're not pretty anyway, just an annoying ball of ew. And you smell." Hyukjae wrinkled his nose in annoyance. "I don't even know why Hae likes you so much that he hugs you all the time.. Disgusting."

Fine, Hyukjae purposely got rid of the previous clone of that bear because it was so annoying.Donghae brings it every freakin' where he goes and Hyukjae thought that it had enough attention from Donghae for a lifetime, so it was time for it to disappear.

Just like Donghae's previous toy bunny.

And his pet parrot.

And his stamp collections.

What? They were all annoying anyway.

Hyukjae had enough of its sharp blue eyes piercing deep in his soul, mocking him, so he sneered at the lifeless toy and place it as gently as he could. Hyukjae sighed, too lazy to take a bath and snuck under covers, beside his boyfriend. Suddenly, an arm was slug over Hyukjae's body pulling him to embrace.

Hyukjae cringed and wriggled, showing as much as he could that he hated being hugged.

"Stop struggling Hyukkie, i know you like it."

"Do not. Why would i like to be so close with someone as disgusting as you?"

"I'm not disgusting.." Came the sleepy reply.

"I rather hug that dumb bear."

Hyukjae fidgeted a little, showing Donghae that body contact wasn't his 'thing', but a tiny smile crept up his face and slowly, snuggled in with him.

"You like it."

"Shut up Hae, regradless, you're still disgusting."

"Whatever. And don't call Mr.Bear a ball of Ew, that's mean."

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, wishing that the stupid smile plastered on his face could disappear.

-

Love is actually an odd thing, its not how two people of the same sorts come together, but anyone that cares for so much-

"Hyukkie-ah! I'm going out to the store!"

Donghae felt a slight tug at his shirt and felt his coat being draped over his shoulders.

"Yah you idiot? Are you trying to freeze to death?" He murmured, adjusting Donghae's coat. "You can die for all you want, but i need someone to cook for me."

-you care so, so much it makes you flood in worry just for that one person. Donghae cared for Hyukjae, Hyukjae cared for Donghae, its just that simple, and that's all it matters.-

Donghae smirked. "You don't care if i die?"

"Nope. Not now, not ever."

-it doesn't matter if they're like Yin and Yang, it doesn't matter if Hyukjae was always a jack- to Donghae, he just knew-

Donghae pulled Hyukjae into a kiss, and slowly, felt his stunned lips pull into a tiny smile, and his heart fluttered. Many people had never seen a Hyuk-smile in their lives, and not only does Donghae get to see it everyday, but also feel it.

-he knew that Hyukjae loved him dearly with all his heart, and so did Donghae.