The starting end

[INCOMPLETE] Graduation Party

Graduation party, it was the end of four years of efforts but it was also the beginning of the struggling with the so-called “real life”. Everyone was really emotive, hugging each other, some even crying, me? I was kinda glad it was over so I just sneaked out to the waiting room, designated for the bride and their maids in case the salon was hosting a wedding , then I heard a lot of noise coming from the next room, more like high-pitched screams. Maybe a high school or middle school graduation.

Really? – I sighed – I need some peace!.

I plugged my earphones and lay on one of the sofas. I was about to turn my mp3 player on but then my phone ringed, looked to the screen and it was a call from my sister.

  • Hello?

I could hear a big commotion in the other side of the line.

  • Hey! Where are you? – she shouted so loud I had to put the phone away from my ear.
  • The restroom, I’ll be right back.
  • You better hurry! VIXX is here!! Why didn’t you tell me your classmate was N’s cousin? – she was starting to fangirl
  • What?! I…I didn’t know – my eyes widened cause I really didn’t know – I’ll be right back! – I hung up

Before I could start a panic attack I heard the door opening behind me but since I was looking to the other way, I didn’t see who it was.

  • I’m sorry I had some trouble with my gown so I was fixing it – I lied still not turning to face the door. – I’ll leave right away.

And then it happened, the moment that would change “real-life”. I turned back, expecting to see some guard or my sister, but no, he was there, standing still agains the door panting as if he had run a marathon, looking to the floor and slowly his sight started to move towards me. He is indeed the most perfect person I’ve ever seen.

Lee Hongbin

“Don’t panic, act cool” ” he is not your bias, anyways, it should be easy to remain calm” – I told myself – “should I ask for his sign? Should I said I know whom he is?  but why was he running?”

  • Congratulations – he said, breathing normally now. That took me off guard in the middle of my monologue.
  • E-excuse me?
  • It’s your graduation day, isn’t? – he pointed at me wearing my gown.
  • Oh, yes, thank you.

He smiled flashing me with those dimples that almost made me loose my cool.

  • Uhmm…why were you running? Is something wrong?.
  • I came to a graduation ceremony in place of N-hyung, I didn’t expect such a big crowd of fans to be here. – he said brushing his hair away from his forehead with his fingers – before I knew it I was surrounded so I had to run.
  • You’re in front of one of them, though… – I though
  • And I was with two friends, I guess they’re lost – he smiled, angling his head to the side faking innocence and I couldn’t keep pretending and bursted into laughter.

The door opened for the second time making me and Hongbin turn instantly thinkin the fans had founf him but it wasn’t the case.

  • Leo-hyung!! You’re alive! – he said and then started to look behind him – but where’s hyuk?.
  • Forget about him – he joked with a low and soft voice that it took a second to Hongbin to get it. I was watching the scene, still unable to realize they were standing right in front of me.
  • He was a good friend. – Hongbin followed – oh! Hyung! She is graduating as well

Leo’s attention was now on me and I could swear my heart stopped for a moment, he remained expressionless but just bowed a little.