You'll never know...

Haunting

 

A/N WARNING! THIS WILL BE VERY LONG! AND ALSO WILL HAVE LOTS OF CURSING!

 

also..

- means no one's POV

-- followed by the character's name is that character's POV

/ is after a certain amount of time

lol. I wanted to post this up on Halloween. Oh well. 

Also, since this is long..I will add ~ so u can stop there if u want to

 

1017564_10202123834631793_617501372_n.jp

---

Chapter 1: You'll never know...

 

--Haeri 

 

School is finally over! The heck I have to go through, damn cramps! The first two days are always like hell. I was as moody as ever, not being able to see someone you really like does that to you okay?

 

I was walking out the school gate, hoping to find a familiar figure. Where is that kid? I continued scanning through the sea of annoying humans as I waited for them to all get out of school. My face slowly formed a pout. Where is he? I ran back into school to find my little cutie, not like I would run back into school otherwise, bumping into how many hundreds of shoulders of people I don't ing know of, not that I ing care. Unrealizing, my footsteps became faster and eventually made me trip over a damned stone. My knees seemed to have got cut.

I stopped at where I tripped and observed my mild cuts and tried to get up. I dragged my hand to my side and it grazed over a sharp stone, cutting my palm which once had milky smooth skin. I observed it and touched it.

". That hurts." I tried to get up but my other ing hand had to ing get ing cut as well. Why the do I have so much ing bad luck today? I slowly got up again, hoping no ing stones will ing cut me again. I made my way to my original destination: school. 

 

File:State Normal School Building.jpg

It had two glass doors for an entrance, it looked a bit old, as if it had history. Dark grey clouds loomed over it, giving out a sign that it was about to rain soon, and with rain, came lightning and thunder, I freaking wonder who the doesn't know that. It had many bicyles parked at both sides of its entrance even though school was already over. Tiny trees at both sides of the school to accompany it whenever it felt lonely. There was also a small pathway that led to the school. On top of the tiny entrance were four big, white pillars to manage the weight of the school, along with a balcony or more like a door made so the unlucky student in that class could get punished or humiliated in front of a lot of other students, or rather, annoying humans. Yes, I said that twice. Any ing problem with that? The school was overall brown or a really dark brownish red. I think it has 3 floors, but how the could I be sure? I'm just a freshman. At the first floor, the walls were covered with red bricks that had their colours faded and that was just about it to the oldest building of the school. What? Haven't heard of it before? And you expect me to explain?

Anyway, I rushed into school, sorta burst into school, making a 'grand' entrance. People stared at me. One janitor, two teachers and two guys chatting and now, one of the two had his eyes bulging out from his head, while the other just turned to look emotionless, not even showing that he was the slightest shocked.

oo.png

I nearly asked why the they stared at me like that, but figured it wouldn't be worth the punishment. It's not illegal to be moody okay? I rolled my eyes dramatically and went off in search of Yoseob's class.

~

Luckily, it was on the first floor and just a turn left to reach his classroom. I popped my head in but no sign of him, I was starting to get worried. I forced myself to ask the last person in the class about his whereabouts politely. She answered with a slight frown on her face that he was in detention, I politely asked her where the place was. She gave me directions and I fast-walked to the place after thanking her. 

Damn it! What is with my luck today? Argh. At least a girl was there to help me.

Why, oh why, is MY CUTIE IN DETENTION!!! Seriously, if I'm not in school grounds now, I would flip a table, if you saw me now, I think you could see steam coming out from my ears. Seriously, how much can a girl like me take?

~

I walked into the area, the evil's territory, I made my way through their evil lair, just to find my poor Yoseobie punished with his hands over his head and him kneeling before the teacher. I watched in horror. I slowly went to approach the teacher, who am I kidding? It took me five minutes to make my desicion, and another five to finally approach the teacher. What kind of emo am I?

I was scolding myself in my head and soon, the foul language came along in my mind. I called the teacher and asked when his detention was over, she said he still had 45 minutes to go. I didn't want to stay there and watch him suffer, and neither did I want to look like I ran away like a scaredy-cat. I mouthed him that I would be back and went off 'food-shopping' for him. I figured it was okay, cuz I can just pack a sandwich for lunch. See Seobie? How much I care for you and you never notice.

I left the topic as it was. I shouldn't have anything in my mind to disturb me, no! I don't want to lose anymore blood than I already have, I believe this is already more than enough to attract a vampire. There was a mart near our school. I went in there without even bothering to look at the sign. I grabbed 3 creampuffs, 3 sandwiches and two bottles of drinks. What? Sometimes he might want more and sometimes its the same for me, nothing wrong about that. 

I went back to school realizing that I still had about another half an hour to go. I finished up most of my homework so I can lie to him and say that I have art to do. He is my muse. I thought dreamily as I strolled of to the 'evil place'.

/

When I reached the place, I realized : it was empty...if a..what was that thing called again, uh...the one where you see in cartoons when its awkward silence, there is a ball thing that flies by...mostly in those cowboy movies, anyway I think you get my point. I would run the away! It was like so goddamn creepy.

As I turned around to leave the place in search of him, I immediately bumped into something that felt like someone's chest. I closed my eyes and shouted in horror, as if something scarier than the grim reaper decided to come get my soul. It turns out it was that jokester, if I didn't see his face, I would have called him bastard. I hit him hard on his chest and made my way out of school, once again, 'grandly' while stomping my feet like an elephant would.

--Yoseob

I literally laughed my head off at her reaction. I wiped out the tears that came out from my eyes in the process. Her expression was priceless. Sometimes, she's just too adorable for her own good, I'm cute and I still think she's cuter.

"Aigoo! My little dongsaeng, did you wait long?" She glared at me for a while before answering as if nothing happened. "Aniyo, I just bought some food for us." She said as she smiled so widely her eyes nearly became cresents, and her eyes were quite big compared to others' and held up the plastic bag of food. "LET'S GO EATTTT!!!" I shouted enthusiastically as I ran to a nearby bench and sat down, clapping my hands happily awaiting the food.

I watched her roll her eyeballs. Then, I noticed the scratches on her knees. I still pretended as if I didn't know and waited for her to come here 'happily', knowing very well she doesn't let me know if she gets hurt. What she doesn't know is that whenever she is hurt, I am, and I feel hurt. 

I pushed that thought aside for a moment, staring at her hands while she brought out the food. "Ugh. You greedy pig, you." She grumbled as she continued doing so. I noticed scratches on both her hands as well. Why does she keep hiding things from me?

I grabbed her hand tightly, but making sure not to hurt her. I turned her wrist and examined the cut, I did the exact same thing for the other, I also took a look at her now scratched knees. I stood up. "When did you get these? How many times have I told you to tell me when you get hurt?" I said being slightly annoyed and frustrated. She bowed her head down to look at the floor as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. I pushed up her chin slightly, making her look straight into my eyes. "Tell me, when did you get these?" I asked her again, hoping for an answer. This time she did, but stuttered along the way, I hope I didn't scare her. "I-I got it today, when I went back to look for you."

At these times when she is most vulnerable, she reminds me of the day we met. How empty those eyes were, as if she had no more tears to cry. I didn't want to hurt her. She had already had more than enough. She had gone through so much even though she's so young. 

I put one arm around her waist and the other behind her head and pulled her into a hug and put her head on my chest, letting her hear my unsteady heartbeat. I will always protect her, whatever the cost.

 

-

Okay! Finally finished this chap. I only proof-read half of it so please forgive me if I made any mistakes, I will edit this tomorrow. And, hurray! I was close to reaching my goal, 2000 words. I was at about 1500, soo..that means I can make it! So anyway, this is a light chapter(with heavy cursing) and I will only let the suspense start later. So, please correct me if I have any errors at all, as long as there aren' t too much foul language in the complaint, lol. Good 'night' everyone! Its already midnight here.

OTL idk why but this looks so short,but it took me so long to type it..whyyy >o<