01

Love Me, or Kill Me

He went on one knee and looked through the gun's lens to have a better aim.

"Target has been spotted."

He aimed his gun ready to fire.

*click*

There was blood splattered on the walls as the target fell onto his knees.

"Target is down, task has been complete."

"Good job Byun, just like always. Good thing you found out about Yongguk's doings. Come back to base ASAP before anyone sees you."

"Don't worry, I'm not a little kid. I have everything undercontrol." Baekhyun replied as he folded up the sniper's tripod and slung it over his shoulder.

"Very good, I get worried about you."

"No need to worry Kris, you trained me. I learned from the best." Baekhyun replied to his earpiece.

"Of course you did." Kris chuckled. "But now, you're the best at using the sniper."

"Yeah, I know." Baekhyun replied as he left the crime scene.

..........

As Baekhyun arrived at base he was patted on the back by Kris.

"Good job Baekhyun."

"Of course." Baekhyun grinned as he saw Kai coming back from a misson. "Hey Kai, finished Himchan?"

"Hell yeah, that was a piece of cake." Kai smirked as he put his gun down on a table and cracked his knuckles. "He seemed like a good guy to be friends with though."

"Hey, remember. Never get close to your target emotionally, or else you can never get complete your task." Baekhyun reminded Kai.

"I know, no need to remind me." Kai rolled his eyes as one of their co-workers Tao came.

"Hey Tao." Baekhyun smiled. "You look down."

"I know, just finished Wonshik." Tao frowned. "Why do we have to kill them hyung?"

"We kill to help others, they do bad things."

"If we do that then why do we have to keep it a secret? We should be like the FBI or something."

"Well, we're different, we have a different way of dealing things." Baekhyun replied.

"Hey, give him some slack, I think he does his job much more brutally than ours. It's not his fault he can't aim and shoot a gun. This guy has to use his wushu skills."

"I can so aim, just not always perfect. I can do my job with a sniper too." Tao replied as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, okay." Kai replied as he walked away.

"But Baekhyun." Tao said.

"What?"

"Why do we have to get to know them before we kill?"

"It's our way of dealing things Tao, that's how we find out if they really are bad guys."

"Is that what you did with Yongguk?"

"Yeah." Baekhyun nodded as he polished his sniper. "Yes I did."

..........

"He's at bar a block away, better catch up to him." Kris said to Baekhyun in his earpiece.

"Got it."

Baekhyun walked faster towards the bar and saw his target. Bang Yongguk. He was drinking, and ruffling his hair like he was stressed.

"One bottle of whisky." Baekhyun said as he sat next to his target.

"That's a weak one." Yongguk chuckled.

"I'm not good with alcohol so why not go for the weakest one first?" Baekhyun lied with a chuckle.

"That's what I used to do." Yongguk smirked as he ruffled his hair.

"By the way, I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun."

"I'm Bang Yongguk, nice to meet you." Yongguk replied with a deep voice.

"I see you handle alcohol pretty well."

"Yeah, I guess I do."

After a few hours of talking Yongguk was finally drunk while Baekhyun only took a few sips of his whisky. He didn't want to be drunk and not know what would happen. He as always taught to be aware of his surroundings. Never trust anyone too quick, too soon.

"Oh , look at the time." Yongguk said. "Better get going, here's my number. See you Baekhyun." Yongguk smiled as he patted Baekhyun's shoulder and left the bar.

'Task one complete, know the target's number.'

'Task two, meet them somewhere and find out if they belong in a gang or "business."'

..........

Earlier that day...

"You have a new target, Baekhyun."

"Who's this bastard now?"

"Bang Yongguk."

"What's so suspicious of this Yongguk guy?" Baekhyun asked Kris.

"He's accused of money laundering." Kris replied. "It's all in here." He said as he gave Baekhyun a file and left.

..........

Baekhyun took out his phone and dialed Yongguk's number. After a few rings he finally picked up.

"Hey Baekhyun?"

"Hey Yongguk you busy?"

"Not at the moment, why?"

"Can I come over?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll send you the address." Yongguk replied as he hung up.

After a few minutes Baekhyun recieved the address.

'This bastard lives in an exprensive neighborhood. How'd he get this much money?' Baekhyun asked himself as he started to drive towards Yongguk's house.

As he arrived he was greeted by Yongguk.

"Wassup man." Yongguk smiled as he patted Baekhyun's shoulder.

'Get your filthy hands off me.'

"You live in such a huge house." Baekhyun said as Yongguk nodded. "You must be ing rich."

"Yeah, well I have my ways." Yongguk smirked as he cracked his knuckles.

"Bro, you gotta tell me your secret."

"I don't know, it's pretty private."

"C'mon, you can trust me. We've known each other for a while now." Baekhyun said.

"True, well since I trust you, and you're a pretty cool guy. I'll tell you." Yongguk said as he and Baekhyun sat down on the dinning table and talked.

'Bingo, target has been found guilty for money laundering. It was nice knowing you.' Baekhyun thought as he stood up.

"I have to go somewhere." Baekhyun announced.

"Where you going?"

"I have to go run some errands, see you." Baekhyun smiled as he patted Yongguk's shoulder.

"See you later Baekhyun." Yongguk smiled as Baekhyun walked out the door with his lips formed like a line while he made his hands into fists.

"Target has been confirmed a money launder." Baekhyun says to his earpiece.

"Good, now eliminate."

..........

Baekhyun looked up at the TV where the news was playing.

"I'm sorry Yongguk, only if you were innocent." Baekhyun whispered as he heard Kris call his name.

"What's up?" Baekhyun asked Kris.

"I have another target for you."

"What did they do?"

"Accused of stealing money or money laundering again." Kris replied.

"Name?"

"Park Chanyeol."

-----

First Chapter, hope you like it. Sorry if this chapter is boring, I'm just showing how things work and all that. But the story will get better.