VI

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Having a new friend to follow them to almost everywhere doesn’t seem to please Violet that much. When Amy first introduced Hyo Ri to Violet and Kim, Violet already felt something strange about that girl. Somewhere behind all those little smirk she gives, sarcastic comments about what they’re doing and the way she dresses and talk annoys the hell out of Violet. Violet almost thought herself as a bad person for hating Hyo Ri who clearly didn’t do anything wrong to her but she couldn’t help it. Call it intuition, or she is just being paranoid.

 

It’s been almost a month after Hyo Ri’s arrival now. The four of them still stick together despite Violet’s annoyance towards Hyo Ri. Because honestly, there’s not much she can do to get rid of her. Getting rid of her would mean getting rid of Amy and she wouldn’t like that, Amy is her bestfriend after all.

 

“Alright class, today we’ll be having a history test. Remember, this assesment carry 10% of your final result.” The teacher announces to the class. Violet heaves a sigh, she’s been spending the whole morning praying that the test will get cancelled because somehow she didn’t think her review last night is enough.

 

Violet then looks at Kim who is sitting a few tables away from her and witnesses how ready she is for the test. Violet sighs even more. Hyo Ri is sitting beside Kim and somehow she looks ready also. Amy whispers a ‘good luck’ to Violet who is sitting in front of her. Damn it, is she the only one lacking of preparation now? She thought.

 

 

The test is an agony for Violet. She manages to answer all of them but somehow there’s few questions here and there she’s not sure about. The four of them then walk out of the class once the test is done and make their way to the café.

 

“How was the test?” Amy asks everybody once they are seated.

“Kim, don’t asnwer. I know it was a piece of cake for you.” Violet says and then she pokes the rice on her plate. Kim giggles at her.

“It was okay. I think I nailed it.” Hyo Ri answers and starts eating her salad. Right, Hyo Ri and her diet and her curvy body and her perfect height.

“Lucky you.” Amy says. Violet turns her head to look around the café and she stops when she sees somebody looking at her. Kai.

 

 

♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖♖

 

“Stop starring at her, will you?” Sehun tells Kai when he notices Kai has been starring at the girl for few minutes already. Violet at this time turns her head and her eyes meet Kai’s. Kai keeps his gaze on her while Violet frowns upon seeing him. Violet is the one to break the eye contact between them and when Violet turns to look away, Kai then sighs and turns his head to look at Sehun.

“What?” Kai asks Sehun is smirking at him.

“You like her.” Sehun accuses him.

“No I don’t!” Kai defends himself.

“Yeah right, you’ve been staring at her for like, forever!” Sehun flashes his evil smile at him. Luhan who is sitting with them focuses on them now.

“Who? Violet?” Luhan interrupts their conversation.

“I don’t know, it’s that girl over there.” Sehun answers and then he points at Violet.

“Keep your hand down, will you?! She’ll notice you’re talking about her!” Kai slaps Sehun’s hand.

“Ohhh see, you care.” Sehun continues to attact Kai, and then Kai rolls his eyes at him.

“Yep, that’s Violet. I suggest not, Kai. I think Kris likes her too.” Luhan says and Kai looks at Luhan.

“He does? How about Jessica then? He has a girlfriend already what is he doing liking some random girl?” Kai couldn’t help but to get that out.

“Uuuuu someone’s being jealous.” Sehun teases him.

“Shut up or I swear I’ll punch your face right at this moment Oh Sehun!” Kai hisses at him and sends Sehun a death glare. Sehun doesn’t feel slightly intimidated at all, he thinks it’s cute, that Kai is acting like that over a girl.

“That’s the problem, yes. But we all know Kris isn't head over heels for Jessica. They’re together simply because people say they look good together. It’s just that I’m not sure how Jessica will react to find out her boyfriend takes a liking to someone else.” Luhan simply asnwers and right at that moment, Kris arrives with his lunch.

 

“I heard Jessica on my way here, what’s up? She did something again?” Kris cooly asks and sits on the chair beside Luhan. This is exactly what Luhan is talking about. Most boyfriend will get furious if they heard their friends talk about their girlfriend but Kris never act that way. In fact, he is okay with Jessica hanging out with the boys, never showing any sign of jealousy. At first they all thought Kris is a decent man, but as times passes, they realize that Kris never care. That’s it.

“Luhan told Kai that he should not like Violet because you like her too but then Kai got upset sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter