III

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

When Violet realizes that the phone in her possession isnt hers, she runs back to the reading room and pick up the house phone. She dials her own number and waits on the line.

 

When Kai hears the ring from Violet’s phone, he smirks. He picks the phone up from the desk and stare at the screen. ‘Home’ is the caller ID.

 

“Hellllo.” Kai says annoyingly.

“Give me back my phone!” Violet snaps. Kai grins even wider.

“Now that’s not really a nice way to ask for something isn’t it?” Kai taunts her. Violet sighs, thinking of how impossible this mission on getting back her phone will be.

“Did your mom call you?” Kai provokes her some more. Violet widens her eyes at Kai’s question.

“What the hell did you tell my mom?” Violet scowls at him.

“Nehhh nothing, just that you’re in a bathroom putting on some clothes.” Kai replies and Violet facepalms herself right at that instant. Of course her mom is going to get the wrong idea! Damn it, Kai.

“Look Kai, or whatever your name is. Damn it, you’re not even Japanese, anyway, just give me back my phone, I’ll give yours back.” Violet says, Kai have to admit he fumes when he hears her comment on his choice of name.
“You know what, on second thought, I don’t even want my phone back. You can keep it. And anyway, your name is weird too, you’re not some sort of rainbow to be called Violet!” Kai bawls at her.

“At least that’s the name my parents gave me.” Violet replies back. Kai feels his heart skips a beat when Violet mention ‘parents’. He has never been friendly with that word. He keeps quiet. When Violet didn’t hear anything on the other line she closes her eyes and frowns. Are his parents dead? Did she said something wrong? Oh no please.

She startles when she finally hears him clears his throat.

“Whatever, I’m not just going to give it back easily.” Kai says, oh great, he’s back to his annoying self. Great, just great, Violet thought.

“Why do I have to go through all of this hardship, you were the one who mistook it anyway.” Violet whines.

“Because I’m Kai.” He says and he quickly hangs up.

 

Violet rolls her eyes when she hears he hangs up. She slams the phone back on the desk and tap her fingers on it. Trying to think of what to do. She smiles when an idea finally comes across her mind. She walks back to her room, takes the still charging phone, and opens it.

 

She knows it’s rude to open somebody’s inbox, but she couldn’t help it. She widens her eyes at the content of the text messages in his inbox. 97% of it comes from girls. She didn’t read them one by one but when she scans through them she knows right at that instant that Kai is a player. Flirt with girls like that, saying sweet things to every one of them, the thing is, it’s the same lines to every girls. Violet sighs, feeling sorry for all these girls that have fallen for his charm. But then again, Violet sits straight and begins her mission. After she’s done with that, she opens his ‘Twitter’ application and much to her delight, his account is already signed in. She smirks, and begins her second mission of the night.

 

 

φφφφφφφφφφφφφ

 

 

The next day when Kai wakes up he couldn’t deny that he feels good. He look at the phone beside him and grins even wider.

 

“That rainbow girl is going to have a hard time trying to get her phone back.” Kai tells himself.

 

But little did he know, he is the one who will be having a hard time today.

 

 

φφφφφφφφφφφφφ

 

 

When Kai walks into the school’s cafeteria, he sits at his usual table. There’s him, Sehun, D.O, Tao, Baekhyun, Luhan and Lay. Truth is, Kai have always been close to Lay despite their feud for the position in the dancing club. Apart from that, they’re good friends. When Kai, Tao, Sehun and D.O entered Victoria High School last year, Baekhyun conducted their orientation week so they bonded straight away. Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter