XXXV

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Violet

 

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I’d be lying if I say I didn’t wake up in a good mood. I smile right away when I wake up as I shut down the alarm beside me. I check my phone and smile even wider when I see I have a text message.

 

From : Love

Message : Morning, sweetheart. I’ll see you soon ;)

 

 

I put the phone back on the bed and heave a sigh. Please let this last long, I pray silently.

 

After I take my shower, I wrap my body in the towel and then I goes to the sink to brush my teeth. As I check myself in the mirror, my eyes widen when I notice something on me. Holy crap! I move closer to the mirror to check if it’s really there and to make sure I’m not imagining thing then I run my finger on it. Damn it, it’s real. Kai marked me. That freaking bastard marked me! There’s a black mark on my neck, but I’m lucky it’s not really located at the front side of my neck. In fact, I would have actually missed it if I didn’t look clearly. I heave a sigh and push my hand against the sink. That dude is really asking for something, I swear he’s gonna pay for this. I even talked to my mom yesterday after I got back, I could have been in a big trouble if she finds the mark.

 

I quickly get dresses and put as many powder as I can on my skin to cover the mark. When I walk downstairs, my parents are already having their breakfast. I join and greet them.

 

“Morning, mom, dad.” I say as I sit on the chair. I take the toast in front of me and spread some butter on it.

“Morning, Violet. You look good today.” My dad tells me, I couldn’t help but to blush at his comment. Of course I’m good today, I made up with my cocky boyfriend who just decided to mark me like I’m his. But of course I’m his, it’s just that the fact that I never think of the mark when I let him do it annoys me. It’s crazy, how I seem to forget about all the consequences in the world when he touches me.

“I had a good sleep.” I tell my dad, he nods at me without asking further question.

“Oh honey, have you asked Jong In yet?” My mom asks now.

“Ask Jong In what?” My dad interrupts.

“I asked him over for dinner, you havent met him yet. I told you that Violet made up with him last night, didn’t I.” My mom tells my dad.

“Ahhh that explains a lot. Well Violet, you’re only 16, I don’t entirely agree on the idea of you dating, but let me just take a look at this infamous Jong In first, alright?” My dad says, I nod at him because honestly I don’t know what to say. True, my dad didn’t actually put a dating restriction regulation or whatsoever on me, but I guess he’s right, I’m only 16, and I’m the only daughter. I understand his concern.

“So when is this dinner actually taking place?” I ask my parents.

“Hmmm this weekend? We’ll be free this weekend right, honey?” My mom asks my dad.

“Yeahh I guess so. So far my schedule is free, I’ll reconfirm later.” My dad tells me.

 

I finish my toast and sip on my tea. Then, Eun Soo, the maid walks into the kitchen.

 

“Miss Violet, someone is here to pick you up. But it’s not Miss Khoo, it’s Mr.Kim. You ordered us not to let him enter last time, but he insisted. He’s outside of the gate.” Eun Soo tells me and I splurt on the tea I’m trying to swallow. Oh right, I did ordered them that last when we were fighting.

“You ordered that?” my mom asks me.

“Ahhh yeahhh, sorry, I forgot to ‘repeal’ the order. Please let him in.” I wipe my mouth and tell Eun Soo. She nods at me and then hastily walks out of the kitchen, I quickly stand up after that. “I see you after school dad and mom. Goodbye.” I kiss their cheeks and walk hastily. Kai’s not gonna like this. I bet he’s already pouting and throwing tantrum in his car now. I pick my bag that I left in the living room and then I hear the engine of his car now. Oh boy.

 

 

“Wow I really got a good welcome this morning.” Kai tells me sarcastically once I am seated in his car. I roll my eyes at him and buckle up.

“Save it, your mood is not the only one ruined this morning.” I say, he scoffs after that and push the pedal.

“And yours is ruined because?” He asks me.

“Because I woke up finding my neck covered in mark left by a jerk I call my boyfriend.” I scowls at him, he then laughs at me.

“Well, I didnt hear any complain last night when my mouth was there on your skin marking you.” He tells me.

“I knowww” I start to whine. “It’s just that I forgot about it, I even had a conversation with my mom last night after I got home and I’m so glad she didn’t spot it. It’s just, you know, the way I forgot everything when I’m with you is scary.” I slump in my seat now.  His hand now move to caress my cheek and he chuckles at me.

“That makes two of us, sweetheart.” He says. I breath out and then I turn my head to look at him as I take his hand into mine.

“And I’m sorry about the ‘you’re not allowed in here’ thing this morning with my security guard.” I tell him.

“Yeah what’s up with that? You really give them an order to not let me in?” He asks.

“I did. I gave that order after you came to return the necklace. Wait, it was you right? You did came to return the necklace right?” I ask him back.

He giggles at me and then he nods. “Of course it was me, Violet. The idea of passing that necklace around to other people is unimagineable.” He says. Oh, is he mocking me now?

“Don’t mock me. I’m sorry, I just couldn’t face you.” I tell him.

“It’s all in the past, baby. Let it go.” He says and I squeeze his hand tighter.

 

 

 

Walking with him back in school gives me a chill. I havent done this for almost 3 weeks, now we’re getting back together it all still seem like a dream for me. When we’re about to enter the hallway from the parking lot, Kai curses under his breath.

 

“.” He then looks at me. “I left my homework in the car. You go ahead, I’ll catch you at your locker, if you’re still there.” He tells me and then I nod at him. Alright, that’s quite a relief actually, not having to walk hand in hand with him. It’s not that I hate it, it’s just that people will stare, and I don’t like it.


I walk quickly to my locker and find Amy there, opening her locker. Right. Amy’s locker have always been situated in the same row as mine. We’re just 3 lockers away. But I make sure everytime I pick my book she’s not there and she makes sure that the usual time I come for my book, she’s either come earlier than me or later. She never actually try anything funny after I broke up with Kai but of course she’ll be giving me that smirk and y smile of hers everytime she have the chance to.

 

She notices me and make no effort to actually move. She stays there and still going throug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter