XXII

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ludos…

 

When Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun walk downstair, they realize their friends that went shopping have returned. Chen is sitting in livingroom, talking to the phone. It’s already 4 in the evening and the boys are more than ready to hit the beach.

 

“Ohh you guys are back.” Sehun greets Chen as soon as he finishes talking.

“Where’s Violet?” Kai asks as soon as he realises she’s not there.

“She went to the beach already, with Kim and Luhan and Kris.” Chen answers him. Kai frowns upon hearing this. But she have issues with sea water, will she be alright in the beach? He thought.

“Alright, let’s all go to the beach.” Baekhyun announces and everybody follow suit.

 

As soon as they step out from the house, Kai’s eyes wander around, trying to look for Violet and he feels his heart stop beating at what he sees. There’s Violet stand, at the sea side, putting on her life jacket, and about to ride a jetski. And no, that’s not the worse part, the worse part is she’s riding a jetski with Kris.

 

 

Violet

 

I am trying to tighten my life jacket when I hear somebody call for me.

“Violet!” and then I turn my head to look at the source. When I see Kai walking with the boys, I roll my eyes and fasten my movement. I then get on the jetski, behind Kris and see Kai running toward our direction.

“Kai’s here.” Kris says, right, like I didn’t know that already. When Kai reaches in front of us, he holds the handle of the jetski and glare at Kris, then he shifts his gaze at me.

“It’s not safe.” He tells me. No Kai, you are not safe. You are more dangerous than this. 

“It’s okay, I’m just going for few rounds.” I say and then he shakes his head.

“But what about….”

“I say it’s okay, it’s not like we’re going into the water.” I cut him, I know he’s trying to bring up about my allergies to the sea water but I am far more than annoyed to care about that right now. I need a getaway, and Kris offers a ride in just a perfect time.

“Ehem, alright, we’ll be going now.” Kris clears his throat and then he grabs the handle of the jetski, shoving Kai’s hand away. I tighten my hold around his waist and I see Kai rolling his eyes. The next thing I know is that I feel a rush of wind running against my skin as we speed through the water.

 

I didn’t turn back, I don’t want to see Kai. It’s been so suffocating around him, I don’t think I can handle it anymore. My mind is invaded by the thoughts of him, even though I’m on a jetski with Kris. Kim is right, only crazy girl won’t fall for Kai, and Kim’s concern about me falling for him since day one have been proven to make sense now. Kai is such a sweetheart, but he’s not real. I finally got my answer now. I somehow glad that I overheard his talk with Baekhyun and Sehun but I’m not going to lie that it hurts.

 

We continue to run on the water for few minutes and when I thought Kris is about to turn so we can go back to the beach, I hear a yell and the next second I feel a collision, a hard one. I and Kris both fall into water and I resurface straight away thanks to the life jacket. After I regain my composure, I notice another person and I notice his own jet ski not far from the place we’re floating. We must have hitted that jet ski, I thought.


“Violet, are you okay?” Kris swims to me and then he holds my head. I nod at him and then I give him an okay sign.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were gonna turn around.” The other boy tells us.

“It’s okay, I’m sorry too. Shouldn’t have made such an unexpected turn.” Kris says and the boy nods. He starts to to swim to his jet ski so I and Kris start to swim to ours. I frown as I start to feel the rashes attacking my nerves. It’s here, my allergy is here. I feel it through my legs and then I start to feel it both on my arms. I swim faster but before I can make it, another jet ski comes sprinting towards us and stops right ahead in front of us, and that’s when I see Kai shooting glares at me. Kai is here, he’s here. Here. He holds out his hand to me.

“Give me your hand.” He says, if it’s not for the rashes and the itchiness, I would’ve protested but my skins feels like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter