XVIII

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Violet

 

After bidding goodbye to the kids, Kai and I walk back to the parking lot to get to his car. When we get into his car, he starts the engine and then he turns to look at me.

 

“Where should we go after this?” He asks me.

“Home.” I say it in the ‘isnt it obvious’ tone. He rolls his eyes at me now.

“C’mon, let’s go for a date.” He tells me and I raise my eyebrows at him.

“We already had our lunch together, Kai.” I say.

“Let’s go for a movie.” He suggests. This dude is so clingy. I wonder why he tries so hard to keep me with him 24/7. It’s not like his friends are going to check on us the whole time. He could’ve just take it cool.

“Fine.” I give in and I swear he gives me the most stunning grin I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

 

 

Vampire Academy. That’s the movie Kai picks at the counter. I roll my eyes, clearly annoyed at his decision to watch a chick flick movie. As expected, boys and their hormones. When we’re lining up to enter the cinema hall, I recognise two familiar figure who’s also in the line not far from us at the front. I squint my eyes to get a confirmation on who I pray to be that person and smirk when I get my answer. It’s Amy and Hyo Ri. Please, let them watch the same movie as us, please please please. Then, they hand their tickets and walk away.

 

When we got into the cinema hall, Kai search for our sit and I follow behind him. He insisted to sit on the couple seat but all the couple seats have been taken so we’re sitting on a normal seat. Lucky for us, we got quite a center seat. “This is our row.” Kai says once we reach there. He goes in first while pulling my hand with him. “And, this is our seat.” Kai stops at one place. My eyes travel to the person who’s sitting next to us and find Amy and Hyo Ri there.

 

This must be a present from heaven.

 

The seat Kai is supposed to take is beside Amy and the seat beside me is empty. Kai then look at me. “You can sit here.” He says, pointing at the seat beside Amy. I thank God, at least he decides not to sit beside another girl. Amy and Hyo Ri is not looking at us, they’re fixing their gaze on the screen but I know they’re focusing on us, especially Amy.

 

This is going to be a 2 hours of fun.

 

I purposely sit leaning against Kai the whole time. Our shoulders are practically touching and I’m glad Kai places his hand on top on mine on my laps. He is playing with my fingers the whole time and randomly drawing indefinite shapes on my palm. I’m not sure if he’s actually paying attention to the movie but I am certainly paying attention to the two creatures beside me. Of course I notice all the glances Amy steal at us, and she will quickly looks at the screen again but I realise she isnt paying attention to the movie as well. And I couldn’t be more happier for that. In your face, Amy! In your face.

 

When the movie ends and when the lights are switched on, I turn my head to look at Amy who is sitting beside me and smirk at her. I then quickly turn my head to Kai and find he’s stretching his arm beside me.

“You like the movie?” He asks me once he’s done with his little stretch.

“I enjoy it very much, thank you.” I say and kiss his cheek quickly. I realise Amy and Hyo Ri are still there, fixing their clothes and checking their bags. Other people are starting to leave the hall so that’s why I give it a shot. After the kiss I hear heels clicking quickly beside me and when I turn my head to look at them, they’re already walking away and I swear I see Amy shoot a last glance at me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On our way home, Kai tells me about the girls he helped to draw in the hospital earlier. I’m glad he’s talking about this instead of trying his infamous pick up lines on me. I smile the whole time, no kidding. He is so into the his story telling mode and he tells me how each of them differs from one and another. His jaw look so beautiful from the angles I’m looking at, and his eyes glimmers as he continues talking. I like this, I like watching him n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter