XII

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Violet

 

“Hello, girlfriend.” He says and then he slowly closes the space between us, I shut my eyes and seconds after that, I feel his lips come crashing with mine.

 

To say I’m not enjoying this would be a total lie. That pouty thick lips of him have been quite attractive since the day I met him but his rudeness and lack of manners just ticked me off back then. However tonight he’s showing a totally different side of him so I can’t actually say I’m not glad to be kissing him because I am, but I guess yeah, that’s what he do to get girls fall for him all the time. I push away all of my thoughts and for once, I let my selfishness take over me for a bit. I kiss him back and curl my hands around his neck. In no time, he’s already wrapping his hand around my waist.

 

I know I’m not supposed to enjoy this, but I promise, just for tonight.

 

When I finally gather all my sense back, I slowly pull out of the kiss, bent my head down and push my forehead against his chest. I’m actually quite embarrassed to face him since it’s only our second outing and I’m already kissing him, let alone, agreeing to be his girlfriend. But I guess if it’s not for Amy, this wouldn’t happen.

 

“Thank you.” he tells me and then he tighten his hands around my waist.

 

 

He zips his bagpack after we’re done putting everything inside and then he sling it on one of his shoulder. It’s already 10:30p.m and mind you, I’m a girl and my parents would actually freak out if I’m not home by eleven. He takes my hand and we walk hand in hand, fingers intertwine. He doesnt seem to be awkward at all doing it, which I assume he has gotten used to it. He’s a player after all, he must has been doing this with thousands of girls before this.

 

“You didn’t drive here, didn’t you?” He asks me.

I shake my head. “No, Kim drove me here.” I answer and he smiles at me.

“That’s better, I can drive you home.” He says and leaves me no time to oppose it. It would be quite absurd to call Kim at this time to come and pick me up so letting him to drive me home is definitely the wisest and most practical decision as of now. I nod and then just follow his lead to his car. As usual expected of a rich brat like him, he drives a black Audi R8.

 

 

**************

 

“Roll down the window.” I tell Kai once we reach in front of my house. The security guards on duty are actually quite strict. Given the fact that I am usually left alone at home, my parents made sure nobody drives in and out from our house as they please.

“Miss Lee.” The guard greets me once he sees me. I nod at him.

“Miss Khoo picked you up earlier but it seems like now it’s someone else that is sending you home. May I know who is this?” The guard ask and I mentally roll my eyes at him. I couldn’t actually blame him tho, it’s my parents. They are very details about me and my friends, who I go out with, who sends me home. So that’s why I keep the number of my friend small, only Kim and Amy are actually allowed to pick me up and send me home if I decide to not go with my driver.

“This is Mr.Kim. He’s my friend.” I tell the guard and Kai clears his throat beside me. I know what he’s trying to imply but I am not going to announce to the security guard of my house that he is my boyfriend. That is just unreasonable and plainly embarrassing. The guard nods at me and then he turns his head to signal another guards to open the gate.

 

When we finally reaches the porch in front of my house door, Kai stops his car and turns his head to look at me.

 

“Seriously rainbow, ‘he’s my friend’?” He raises his eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes while taking off my seat belt.

“Kai, he’s a security guard. Be rasional.” I tell him.

“So to a security guard I’m not your boyfriend?” He asks me. Oh lord, this dude is impossible.

Why does he even care seriously? He betted with his friend on me, so if there’s a person he need to prove to that we’re actually together, it would be his friends,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter