oo1

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, mom, dad! Don’t leave me!

Please don’t leave us alone!

MOM! DAD!

NOOO!!

 

You opened your eyes in force trying to break free from your dream. It was the same nightmare. You thought. That nightmare always drenched your energy and makes you feel really tired when you woke up. You blocked the sunlight that came from the window with your hand, covering your sleepy eyes. What time is it? You reached for your phone, it was 6.15 in the morning. School will started at 8 so you still have plenty of times.

 

I should prepare breakfast for oppa.

 

You dragged your body downstairs to the kitchen. You and your step-brother live in a small apartment your parents left, it might be small, but it was really comfortable.

 

You opened the fridge and slapped yourself mentally. I forgot to buy groceries. Luckily you still have some eggs and bacons left, without wasting any times, you grabbed the eggs and the bacons and cooked it.

 

You just finished cooking the breakfast right when Luhan appeared. He wear his casual clothes with his bag hanging on his shoulder. He went to the college and his class started one hour earlier than yours.

Since you were mute, you always talk to him with your hand gesture or sometimes, you write. You’ve lost your voice since you were five, caused by a super high fever that finally took your beautiful voice away.

 

“I made breakfast already.” You said. “Hm.” Luhan answered nonchalantly without even looking at you. He landed his on the empty seat and put his bag aside before start to eat his breakfast. You took a small paper from the cabinet and a pen, you showed the paper to him after you wrote something.

 

Can you accompany me to buy groceries today?

 

“No.”

 

Your heart sank. You were not surprised with his answer, he never wanted to walk around with you around him. He think it’ll be annoying and disturbing with you around him. He hates you, and you know that. But he’s the only person you have after your parents gone, that’s why you always tried to understand him.

 

Why? Extra class?

 

“No, soccer.”

 

Your eyes brightened. There was one day when you were on your way home from school and you saw Luhan was playing soccer with his friends. He looks so awesome and you couldn’t stop staring at him. You hid yourself behind a car to watch him play, you know that he didn’t want his friends to see you. Although you already know the answer, you still willing to ask.

 

Can I watch you play?

 

His cold eyes became colder than before after he read the paper you held. “Don’t you ever show your face infront of me when we’re outside.” He slapped your hand away. You gasped silently as you watched the paper fell slowly to the cold floor. You tried to hold your tears as hard as you can.

 

Luhan pushed his plate aside, groaning, he lost his appetite already. He grabbed his bag and slung i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter