Awkward Greeting

Those Three Magical Words
Please log in to read the full chapter
OK - B1A4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BDGQYDua40)     --------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     You stared from the piece of paper that had the address on it to the big ugly apartment building in front of you.   “…Huh. The address seems correct.” You tilted your head to one side in confusion. “Then why does it look so scary?” You questioned out loud. Suddenly, you heard a loud dog bark. You immediately flinched.   *Well… Here goes nothing.* You gulped and walked up the creaky steps.   Once you got to the second floor, you lost your way.   “Umm… Hello?” You knocked on a random door. It opened and you saw a man with a beer bottle in his hand. He reeked with bad smell and he looked woozy. “Uh… By chance, do you know where apartment number 23 is?” You hesitantly asked.   The man grinned and pointed down the hall. You thanked him and turned to leave but he grabbed your shoulder. You groaned and tensed up. *I swear, if he lays a hand on me, I’ll kick him where the sun doesn’t shine.* You turned to glare at the man, but he fell on the floor, fast asleep.   Disgusted, you lightly shook him off and shook your head. *Poor ahjusshi. Wasting his life away by being an alcoholic.* Deciding to just leave him there, you set off to find apartment #23.   As you passed the worn-down and shabby apartment, you heard different sounds coming from each of the doors. You heard yelps, glass clinking, angry voices, and from one door, screams and moans.  
Please log in to read the full chapter