So That's Why...

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I am so sorry my grammar is getting worst day by day.. I will try to fix it as soon as possible

 

CHAPTER 37

 

Siwon stand in front of a black apartment door in front of him. He smiled. “Does he really live here?” He mumbled. He rang the bell once and ran towards a blind spot and stand there. He looked at the person who walked out from the door itself.

“Who is that?”

The person behind the door decided to call him. He did not answer. Not now at least. Maybe next time.

“Don’t play with me, I saw you a while ago”

Gotcha.

Siwon smiled and appeared from the blind spot. He looked at that person with a smirk on his face. “You’re still alive” he laughed.

“And so do you, I regret on feeding your ego before” That person replied to Siwon tense. They could feel the corridor was very tense because of them, as if an electricity would come out just from them staring at each other. “How are you?” he asked.

“I’m alive, but not well, thanks to you” Siwon bitterly answered while playing with his nails, “but then, you make me who I am now. You’re my father after all”

“I never have a son like you,” The person who Siwon claimed as his father answered really fast. Siwon looked at him even more. No pain in him, only hatred.

He hated the man in front of him so much. Hated him for sending Siwon to Austria, with no one next to him, and throwing him as if he’s a trash. The reason why he’s still alive and playing music is only because his mother actually funded him.

He hated this man for making him this way.

“I know you hate me, but we still share the same blood, dad” Siwon mocked his father by calling him with dad. He hasn’t address him with that word for years.

“Go home, Go back to your mother who can only spend my money” His father send him home without even looking at him and closed his door in front of him.

Siwon sighed.

His father may mock him, and made him lost his dignity in front of that man, but mocking her mom? That’s a game changer for him.

 

He swear to remove that man out of his mother and his life.

 

***

 

Jinah looked over her mother and father and frowned. “Why are we eating here?” she asked. She was wearing a nice gown with heels and it’s Tuesday night. It’s been a while since her mom and dad asked her to go to a business dinner. They were on an elevator right now that will bring them to one of the best rooftop restaurant in Seoul.

“You need to start learning about our company,” Mrs. Kim answered, “and right now, we’re meeting one of our best partner, so you should behave”

“I don’t wanna gooo~~” She frowned and her dad just laughed at her.

“I tell you what, if you behave, you can get a new set of drumstick”

“I already have that from lay oppa” Jinah smirked, “don’t you try to buy me old man”

Mr. Kim laughed even more. His daughter is growing up so fast he did not even realized that it happened. She grown up to be exactly what he wanted her to be: a humble and cheerful woman.

“I’m pretty sure he didn’t get you a new set of drums” Mr. Kim looked at her daughter. Jinah who look pissed, turned her head to her dad and widened her eyes. “You’re not joking” she asked him and he shook his head. He knows how much Jinah wanted a new set of drums, but Mr. Kim just told her that it’s not the time yet. And now, he realized that Jinah is also talented on drums, he might as well develop that talent of Jinah for her greater good.

The elevator doors were opened when Jinah nodded. She walked out from the elevator first before her parents and turned her body around to see them walking out. “Okay, I agree” She smiled, “I like eating anyway, I just hate being preppy like this”

Mrs. Kim laughed and looked at her only daughter with a smile. “Now, behave and enjoy the night okay sweetie? Because they’re already here”

Jinah nodded. She followed her parents from behind and saw the rooftop restaurant. The view was ashtonishing and she smiled. She remembered the last time Lay brought her to dinner in this kind of place and she almost cried because of him.

“Ah... old times” she laughed a bit.

“What?” Her mom who heard her mumbling asked her.

“Nothing”

“Ah! There they are” Mr. Kim looked at his partner and walked towards them followed by Mrs. Kim and Jinah. Jinah tries to look for a clue on who this person is, and she sighed. “Of course” she sighed.

“Mrs. Lu!” Mrs. Kim greeted the woman who already seated in one chair. Mrs. Lu stand up and greeted Jinah’s mom with big smile. All of them were greeting each other for a minute while Jinah could only look at one person who smiled at her.

“What are you doing here?” She mouthed that person who kept on smiling at her. She believe that he’s the one who brought her into this.

“I want to see you” Luhan mouthed back.

“Please Jinah, have a seat” She did not realize that Mr. & Mrs. Lu was already greeting her. She bowed at them and took a seat next to her parents.

“It was very shocking to see you here, sunbaenim” She smiled to Luhan with a fake smile on her face. Of course, only Luhan who could see that she’s not really happy about it.

“Don’t call me sunbaenim! We’re on a same year! Remember?” Luhan ignored that fake smile and smirked, “call me oppa instead okay?”

‘In your dream you annoying person’ she glared and mumbled inside.

“Seems like you were already close to one another” Mr. Lu looked at Jinah and smiled, “Jinwoo-ssi, you have a very beautiful daughter” Mr. Lu called Mr. Kim by name and compliment him.

“Thank you” Mr. Kim smiled and looked at Luhan, “Luhan is a one handsome man as well, we saw him couple of times in our house”

“You did?” Jinah frowned and looked at her father and Luhan back and forth.

“YOU DID?” Luhan raised his voice a bit louder. Seems like he was shocked that he got caught.

“Yeah, couple of times,” Mrs. Kim smiled at Jinah as if she’s trying to say ‘yes, I saw that too’. Jinah glared at Luhan and he looked shocked as well.

“I’m sorry I did not come and greeted you guys that time” Luhan bowed at them and Mrs. Kim cut him immediately.

“It’s okay Luhan, we know you just want to make sure that Jinah is okay,” Mrs. Kim smiled, “you’re Jinah’s friend afterall”

“Wait, I thought you’re dating Sekyung” Mrs. Lu looked at Luhan and he now has lost his chill. Jinah could see that Luhan was panic a little bit. ‘This is a little bit fun’ she smiled. She has never seen this side of Luhan before.

“I am” Luhan answered.

“and I’m dating Yixing” Jinah smiled at Mrs. And Mr. Lu. She tried to remind Luhan that she’s taken. She needs to remind him about that.

“Ah, Zhang Yixing? He’s a very nice man” Mrs. Lu nodded. Luhan looked at his mom upset. She’s just promoting Lay just now and comparing him to other kid. “Enough with the talk, I think we should start ordering now” Luhan decided to change the topic when he knows he could not control the opinions anymore. He grabbed his phone and saw a message from Sekyung.

 

Jang Sekyung: Where are you

Luhan: Business dinner with my parents

Jang Sekyung: Can I come?

Luhan: I told you it’s a business dinner.

Jang Sekyung: Can you run from it?

Luhan: You know I’m not that kind of person. I won’t do that.

Jang Sekyung: I’m lonely

Luhan: Where’s Siwon?

Jang Sekyung: Busy practicing

 

Luhan looked at Jinah who looked at him, “who’s that?” She asked, “it’s not nice to look at your phone during dinner,”

“Kim Jinah” Mrs. Kim looked at Jinah and glared at her. She frowned and asked her mom back, “what? It’s true right?”

“Yeah it is, sorry, I’ll put my phone down” Luhan smiled and put his phone down. Jinah looked at her who glared at her. “Manners,” Mrs. Kim mumbled.

“Sorry” She apologize to her and him. “And who is that anyway?”

“That’s Sekyung, she’s asking where I am” Luhan answered openly to her. Jinah did not expect that he would give her an honest answer. “Did Lay knows that you’re here with me?”

“Yeah I texted him immediately once I knew that you’re my dinner buddy”

“You haven’t check your phone since you arrived” Luhan smiled. He knows she lied. “But it’s okay, I’ll text him for you if you want”

“No need, I’ll do it myself” Jinah grabbed her phone and now texted her boyfriend. Luhan sighed. He got a little discouraged whenever Lay is in the picture. Lay is a perfect guy, and as for him, he’s just nothing but an enemy to her.

The rest of dinner time went pretty good for everyone. Jinah was listening carefully on what kind of deal her parents has with Luhan’s parents. She never thought that the deal was pretty big for both of them.

3 hours has passed and it is finally time for them to go back home. Mrs. Lu looked at Jinah and smiled at her, “what a beauty, you have a very symmetrical face, do you know that?” She asked.

“Mom you’re creeping her out” Luhan reminded his mom and she laughed.

“Luhan, this is the type of wife you should find,” Mrs. Lu smiled and Jinah widened her eyes, “you’re so slow, now she belongs to Lay” She joke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter