The Cousin

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HI!!!!!! XOXO

 

Luhan walked out from that class with a lot of burden inside him. “She really thinks I’m a joke” he laughed bitterly. He now realized that it’s not a good feelings.

Now he feels bad again for making fun of her and think that she’s a joke.

“No wonder she doesn’t like me” Luhan sighed.

“Who doesn’t like you?”

He widened his eyes. Busted.

He turned around to see who the person is and found Lay was walking behind him, “Yo,” He got nervous all of the sudden, “what are you doing here?”

“I was about to go to Jinah’s classroom, but you just walk out from there” Lay looked at Luhan, “are you seeing Jinah here? Or you’re looking for her?”

“I gues.. looking for her?” Luhan wasn’t sure. He got caught by his crush’s boyfriend, which is also his bestfriend. ‘This is crazy I should stay away from her’ He thought.

Lay looked confused, “why are you looking for her?” Lay asked.

“Hmm..” Luhan tried to look for an answer, “I guess because...” He stopped. His brain is now thinking 10000 times faster than he usually use it. “I want to tell her that I’m putting you back in to the orchestra just because she has a good alibi on making you lie to us”

He found the reason. Pretty amazing, he thought.

“Oh,” Lay slipped an ‘o’ out fo his mouth, “was I kicked out before?”

“Yeah” Luhan answered fast, “pretty much. But I heard”

“About?”

“About Siwon”

“Oh”. Another ‘o’ was slipped out from Lay’s mouth. Lay looked at the classroom and saw Jinah inside. “Okay then, I better go inside,” Lay smiled.

“Enjoy” Luhan smiled bitterly and walked out.

 

***

 

“Jinah, focus!”

Jinah looked at her teacher and she looked at her, “are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m okay,” Jinah nodded and tried to play her harp again, but she just kept on missing notes.

“Stop” her teacher asked her and she stopped, “are you okay?”

“No, I just-“

“Have a lot of things to think about” Her teacher cut her and she nodded. “What is it anyway?”

“Nothing”

“You kept on saying that, clearly, it’s not nothing” Said her teacher. “Look, just let go the harp and I’ll see you next week”

“I’m sorry” Jinah bowed at her teacher.

“It’s okay, but next time, I want you to focus on your practice” Her teacher scolded her once again as she walked away. Jinah could only look at her harp and sighed. After a while, she heard her phone rang and she looked at the caller ID. It’s Yixing.

She took her phone and answer the phone call. “Yes oppa” She greeted him.

“Are you home?” Yixing asked her.

“Yeah sort of, why?” She asked him shortly.

“I need to tell you something, can I go to your place?” Yixing asked.

“Yeah I think it’s okay” Jinah replied. She has nothing to do that day and besides, her practice was just done. She really need distractions from whatever is in her head.

“Okay, I’ll be there in 5” Yixing hung up after. She looked at her phone. It’s been a while since she’s talking to Yixing and had a date. That sparks somehow disappear.

This is sad. And she’s nervous.

What if she doesn’t love him anymore? And is that even possible?

She’s really scared.

 

 

“Jinah..” She heard someone knocked on her door and she woke up from her thoughts. “Jinah, Yixing is outside”

“He’s here?” Jinah surprised. Has she been thinking about him that long?

She opened her door and looked at her mom looking at her with a smile. “Your boyfriend is outside, I think he wants to take you for a ride”

“Maybe” Jinah laughed and grabbed her jacket. She walked outside of her house and saw Yixing in front of him. “Hello” She greeted him, “how are you?”

“I need to tell you something, it’s important” Yixing looked at her. He looked and sounded very serious.

“You look tense, what’s up?” She smiled at him. She knew something is definitely wrong. Yixing was never this cold and tense.

“Siwon is back”

 

***

 

Sekyung looked at Siwon with a big smile as soon as she looked at his figure walking out from the arrival gate. “Oppa!” She screamed at him and waved. Siwon looked at her and he smiled. He walked towards her with a big luggage and a Channel paperbag on his hand. “Sekyung-ah” He smiled, “it’s been a while, isn’t it?”

“It really is been a while!” She looked at him. He handed her the Channel paper bag and smiled, “Whoa! What is this?”

“Some of your favorite, as I remember” Siwon replied and saw his friend’s face when she opened the paper bag.

“Are these perfumes and lipstick? I LOVE IT!” Sekyung jumped and squealed without her realizing and made Siwon laughed, “thank you so much oppa!”

“Not a problem for me Sekyung” Siwon smiled, “now, tell me more about your life” Siwon walked with her, “when did you arrive in Korea?”

“Not too long, still less than a year” Sekyung smiled, “I’m in high school now”

“Are you?” Siwon looked shocked and in awe, “where?”

“With Luhan” Sekyung mentioned her boyfriend immediately, somehow.

“Luhan your ex before?”

“Yeah that one,” Sekyung smiled.

“Why are you still dating that loser?” Siwon laughed. He remember Luhan very clear. Luhan is one of his Junior who always hangs around with his 12 bestfriend whenever he visits China. There’s always 12 of them. And one of them even annoys him even more than Luhan.

“He’s not a loser anymore!” Sekyung laughed, “I guess, puberty hits EXO like a bus. They turned into a very handsome man”

“EXO?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter