Fixing The Mistake

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEYYOOOO! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER OKAY! I will update the next chapter very soon just stay with mee XD

 

Lay looked at his watch that morning. He was waiting in front of Jinah’s house. They were about to go to school together that morning. After 15 minutes waiting, Jinah walked out from her house and approached Lay.

“ morning!” Jinah greeted him and he replied with smile,” have you eaten? Here, I have a club sandwich” Jinah showed Lay her meal box that she made for him.

“ you’re such a softie right now” Lay smiled, “ your personality with me is always different compared to how you treat everyone at school”

“ aren’t you supposed to be happy because of it?” Jinah laughed.

“ yes I am happy” Lay hugged her, “ let’s go, before we’re late”. Jinah nodded and get into Lay’s car. They played a cheerful song for that Monday morning. Somehow, the skies looked very bright that day.

It took 30 minutes to reached the school that morning. Lay looked at the other cars is the parking lot. EXO members’ car. But there were only 10. So Lay decided not to get off first.

“ why aren’t we off from the car?” Jinah asked him.

“ Kai is not here yet” said Lay, “ you know we’re always make the entrance,”. Jinah looked at Lay facepalmed. This is one of Lay’s characteristic that Jinah still didn’t understand.  Her boyfriend is very solid with his friends. It’s very hard to find EXO being separated unless if they have a different class.

“ whatever, I’m going out first okay?” Jinah about to opened the door but Lay stopped her.

“ why?”

“ because I’m not EXO members so why should I make an entrance with you?” Jinah laughed, “ and I should make an entrance too with Kawaii!”

Lay laughed. He knew Jinah was just trying to mock him. “ good one, okay, you may go”. Jinah smiled and walked out from Lay’s car. She walked inside of the school and got so many greetings from her junior.

“ Good morning sunbaenim!”

“ Good morning Jinah sunbaenim!”

“ sunbaenim! Have a nice day!”

She only smiled and wave her hands answering that greetings. She walked towards her locker and found Eunji and Yoona were waiting hor her. She greeted them with a frown in her face, “ ssup guys?” She asked confused.

“ how was it last Saturday? You didn’t tell us anything” Said Yoona, “ don’t you think we should know? What if they ask us about you?”

“ don’t worry, everything is under control” Jinah laughed “ my parents did great, more than what I expected”

“ they must be happy after saw the CEO of Emperor” Eunji smiled.

“ very happy, especially Luhan” Jinah answered, “ I don’t know why but he looked very pleased”. Jinah looked at the crowded corridor and saw the girls were looking at something. “ ah Kai is already arrived” she giggled in her mind. She knew the girls must be looking at EXO.

“ oppa!”

Jinah, Eunji, and Yoona looked at the souce of the voice. Sekyung was running towards them approaching Luhan. 3 of them decided to come closer to see what happened. They saw Sekyung who looked really guily and Luhan who stared at her with his cold eyes. Everyone froze.

“ what happened?” Eunji asked Jinah. Jinah only shook her head not knowing anything about that. They decided to hear what Sekyung wanted to talk about with Luhan.

“ I’m sorry” Sekyung looked at Luhan.

“ not accepted, I embarrass myself in front of them, “ how can you lie to us like that Sekyung-ssi? I thought you’re changed already” Said Luhan.

“ but I didn’t embarrass you oppa!” Sekyung defended herself. Jinah confused on what they’re talking about.

“ I almost asked Mrs. And Mr. Kim to invited their SON to my house. SON!” Luhan laughed after he emphasized the word ‘son’. Jinah froze. They were talking about her and Sekyung’s lie.

“ he already know?” Yoona whispered to Jinah’s ear. Jinah nodded. She looked at EXO member that also didn’t understand Luhan and Sekyung’s conversation.

“ what are you talking about?” Chanyeol looked at Luhan, “ ya hyung, calm down, don’t embarrass her like this in front of all students”

“ he embarrass me in front of the CEO of the Emperor, I think it will be even” Luhan glared at Sekyung.

“ how?” Sehun looked at Luhanm “ ya, calm down, she’s a girl after all,”. Luhan looked at his friends dragged Sekyung to stand beside him.

“ this girl,” Luhan looked at Sehun, “ said that Emperor’s heir is a guy”. Luhan looked at Sekyung who looked really pale, “ but it turns out it’s a girl, and I know it directly from Mr. and Mrs. Kim”

“ is that true?” Kris asked Sekyung.

“ I didn’t mean to” Sekyung defended herself again, “ it was just came out from my mouth when I said it to you guys. I just want to fit in again”

“ but you can’t lie like that Sekyung-ah” Chen looked disappointed, “ so the harpist that replaced Kai is a girl?”. Luhan answered Chen’s question with a nod.

Lay, Baekhyun, Suho and Xiumin looked at Jinah. Jinah was froze with Eunji and Yoona behind her.

“ ya” Eunji poked Jinah, “ are you still alive?” She whispered, making sure that her friend was fine.

“ half dead by now,” Jinah left.

Luhan already knew.

And she’s sure that Luhan would find more information about her.

 

***

 

Xiumin sat on his seat next to Lay. He looked at Lay seriously. “ you’re still thinking about Jinah aren’t you?”

“ How can’t I be worried? I need to protect her” Said Lay.

“ what’s the deal Lay? She will be fine even if Luhan found out, nothing will changed” Xiumin explained to Lay, “ don’t worry”

“ she wants to be an independent woman, you know her reason,” Lay told Xiumin, “ and she still hate a guy who play orchestra remember?”

“ ah yes, except you,” Xiumin nodded. “ why is she like that? Her reason is unacceptable”

“ she has trauma”

 Xiumin widened his eyes, “ sorry?”

“ it’s a long story, and I was there,” Lay looked at xiumin, “ so I know how she feels until now, and that incident make her think that orchestra guys are weak, and rich people are so tricky”. Xiumin looked at Lay. Lay looked really worried.

“ wanna tell me about it?” Said Xiumin.

“ and you will tell this to Suho accidentally like what happened last time? Hahahaha no maybe next time”

“ you can trust me this time, it seems like a very big deal, I saw you stressed already right now”

Lay looked at  Xiumin. He knew that he can trust Xiumin in this. “ Fine. But I will tell the others when the time is right”

“ and when is that?” Xiumin frowned.

“ soon” Lay smiled. “ okay hyung, you remember Siwon? The ex-teen harpist in Korea?”

“ ah Kang Siwon? He’s the chaebol of the publisher company right?”

“ yes, that one,”

“ ah yes I heard he’s in Austria right now studying Cello, what happened?”

“ something happened” Lay started her story and Xiumin listened to it really carefully.

 

***

 

Sekyung was walking on a corridor with Soojung that afternoon like a zombie. She was very devastated after Luhan confronted her in front of everyone. She looked really guilty and now everyone was talking about her.

“ It will be fine Sekyung-ah really” Soojung tried to comfort her, but it didn’t work since that morning. “ lets just buy some ice cream!” Soojung suggest.

“ I am so not in the mood right now” Sekyung sighed. She kept looking for a way for Luhan to forgive her. Then, after few minutes, she put a smile on her face. Soojung looked at her. “ are you okay?” Soojung asked her.

“ I am fine, I just find a way to make Luhan nice to me again!” Sekyung excited.

“ and what is that?” Soojung asked her.

“ I will followed Lay until I can see that girl,” Sekyung smiled at Soojung, “ and I will try to make a good connection between me and her,”

“ you know, since she’s in orchestra and a shy person, maybe she study in SOPA” Soojung gave her opinion.

“ you’re right!” Sekyung was even happier. “ you’re such a smart girl! That’s why Jongin kept asking me about you”

“ he did?!” Soojung got excited too.

“ I will tell you that later” Sekyung smiled, “ but the most important thing for now, I will need to stalk Yixing oppa until I can meet that girl”

“ and.. when wil you start this plan?” Soojung asked Sekyung.

“ now, it will starts from now,” Sekyung smiled. If this is the only was to get Luhan back to her, she would do it. Eventhough it’s very risky. She might get caught by Lay and Lay told Luhan about it.

But as long as she’s careful about this. She’s sure that she won’t get caught.

 

***

 

Luhan was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter