PARTY (II)

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THIS IS THE CONTINOUS OF THE LAST PART SINCE IT'S TOO LONG KKK~ ENJOY!

 

“ YOU WHAT?!?!?!”

Jinah looked at her parents shocked. She pinched her hands to prove that she was sleeping. But it hurts so now she realized that it wasn’t a dream. It was really real.

“ yes, we’re going to come to Jang’s company party tonight” Mrs. Kim looked at her daughter, “ why? Is there anything wrong?”

“ uhmm no it’s just… EVERYTHING” She emphasized on the word everything to her mom, “ mom! This is Jang Company! It belongs to Sekyung! And she will be there with the other EXO member! It will be dangerous mom! And Baekhyun, Xiumin and Suho oppa already found out about you”

“ well it might be a sign that you should reveal the truth,” Mrs. Kim smiled.

“ or a sign that maybe you shouldn’t go if you don’t want to destroy your daughter” Jinah whined again, “ this is a real deal eomma, I can’t tell them now, they will look at me differently,”. Jinah looked at her mom and her mom looked at her.

“ what do you want?” Mrs. Kim asked her.

“ I will be there tonight as Yixing oppa’s date” Jinah sounds serious, “ can you pretend not to know me, just act like usual, but pretend like you don’t know me”

“ No, I can’t do that dear” Mrs. Kim rejected her daughter’s request “ you’re my daughter! How can I supposed to do that?”

“please mom! I will fix the rest of this plan, but please do yours, I am not ready to considered as an heiress,” Jinah begged her mom. Mrs. Kim looked at her daughter. She actually knew that Jinah don’t want people underestimate her because she’s an Heiress, so her request was understandable.

“ just for this time” Mrs. Kim sighed “ I can’t believe this, I will pretend like I don’t know my own daughter for tonight”

“ just for tonight mom, I promise” Jinah giggled and hugged her mom “ you’re the best eomma, thankyou” Jinah ran upstairs and left her mom who was looking at her worry. Jinah walked into her room and called Lay immediately.

“ oppa” She called Lay when she’s connected with him.

“ why Jinah-ya? You’re still going to the party tonight right?” Lay asked her.

“ yeah, but my mom will be there too with my dad” Jinah sounds worried. Lay did not replied for a while, “ oppa?”

“ is she serious this time?” Lay asked Jinah.

“ very serious, can you call Suho oppa, Xiumin oppa and Baekhyun oppa? Since I have a plan,” Jinah asked Lay “ I will take care of my family,”

“ okay” Lay answered without any doubt in his voice, “ so what’s the plan?”

 

***

 

That Saturday night, Lay was in his car with Jinah on their way to Sekyung’s party. Lay looked at Jinah who was wearing a dark blue cocktail dress. “ you look pretty tonight,” Lay smiled “ but it’s too short”

“ it’s not, you’re just being overprotective” Jinah laughed “ I’m getting used to dress and skirt right now, aren’t you proud of me?’ Jinah laughed very hard and Lay only nodded. Jinah looked at Lay and asked him again, “ so how was it? Did you tell them already?”

“ Suho, Baekhyun, and Xiumin hyung? Yes I did” Yixing smiled “ don’t worry, you can’t count on them”. Jinah smiled and nodded for a while, but Lay could feel the worries inside of her. “ don’t worry, everything will be fine”

“ I know, I can trust them” Jinah smiled.

“ I still can’t believe your mom and dad is actually agree to do your scenario” Lay looked at Jinah, “ do you really force them to do it?”

“ sort of, they understand my condition oppa” Jinah smiled a little bit.

“ So how will they go to the party? You know that the entrance is very important right? Especially when you’re a new corporation but explode and become very rich in the past few years”

“ we have our car for that, and actually also another house,” Jinah smiled “ but dad said we should stay in our house now, it’s warmer”

“ yes, he’s right,” Lay smiled. He drove his car to the hotel where Sekyung held the party. It was a very expensive hotel with the biggest and the most fancy ballroom in town. Lay stopped his car on the lobby and walked out from a car. Just like another gentleman, he opened the door for Jinah and her inside of the ballroom.

Jinah looked around the ballroom of the hotel after she made the entrance with Lay. The party was full with Silver and Gold with White and Black. It was very elegant and classy. She also looked around and realized that she knew anybody except Lay, EXO members and Sekyung.

“ yo! Lay!” She heard someone called Lay’s name. She looked at the souce of the voice and looked at EXO members who were waiting for them. Lay and Jinah walked towards them. “ you’re late” Said Kris.

“ at least I haven’t miss anything” Lay laughed, “ or did I?”

“ no, Sekyung is not even here yet, so miss nothing” D.O laughed, “ speaking about Sekyung, I heard someone had brunch with her today”. Everyone looked at Luhan while Luhan himself was busy drinking champagne in his hands.

“ what?” Luhan laughed “ it was noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter