Angel ( Part 2 )

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ENJOY!

(previously on Angel Part 1)

“ Suho, I’m going to tell you something, but you can’t tell anyone about this, not until the right time is coming” Xiumin put his hands in Suho’s shoulder and it made Suho frowned. “ this is serious” Said Xiumin again.

“ tell me” Said Suho.

Xiumin took a deep breath and started to talk, “ so a week before our performance in front of the government, I accidentally watched Lay was playing piano with a harpist”

“ you mean Kai?” Suho looked at Xiumin.

“ not Kai. Lay is so close with this person” Xiumin looked at Suho waiting for his reaction. Suho frowned for a while but then he figured out who’s the person Xiumin was talking about.

 

 

 

 

“ So Jinah play harp?!” Suho look shocked “ and she replaced Kai?!”

“ She’s very good was’t she?” Xiumin tried to laugh to make to conversation lighter. But Suho couldn’t stop thinkng about it. “ so she’s the chaebol of the Emperor?! This whole time?! And we didn’t even think of that?!”

“ well...” Xiumin looked at Suho “ she’s really good in hiding it”

“ but she’s too plain! I can’t even believe that she play!” Said Suho. He still couldn’t believe that Jinah was amazing.

“ you can’t look at a person by their cover Suho,” Xiumin gave Suho a soft look. Suho shook his head and stand up. He walked out and Xiumin followed him. “ where are you going?!” Xiumin questioned him.

“ hyung, please call Lay, and tell him to go to school, and bring another member with him,” Said Suho “ we’re going to Jinah’s house tonight”

“ why he needs to bring another member?” Xiumin asked Suho again.

“ so we have a lot of witnesses”. Suho grabbed his car key and get inside hgis car followed by Xiumin. Suho drove his car in a full speed and arrived at school 45 minutes after that. Suho saw Lay’s car and he had Baekhyun beside him.

“ what’s up?” Lay asked Suho after Suho get off from his car with Xiumin.

“ I should be the onw who ask you that” Said Suho “ Xiumin told me that Jinah played the harp in our last performance”

“ she did?” Baekhyun widened his eyes and looked at Lay who froze and didn’t move at all. “ Lay, is this true?”

“ yes” Lay answered shortly.

“ So she’s the chaebol?” Xiumin asked Lay again, “ Lay, you can trust us, why you didn’t tell us about this?”

“ she didn’t want you guys to know,” Said Lay “ she thought that we’re only a bunch of rich kids and hang out only with rich kids, she don’t like that kind of person” Said Lay “ and I hid her because I want to protect her”

“ from what?” Baekhyun asked for more explanation.

“ something. I can’t tell you guys” Said Lay. Suho looked at Lay, “ bring us to Jinah’s house”. Lay looked at Suho and glared at him. “ why?” Lay asked the question to Suho.

“ Jinah should explain everything” Said Suho, “ you choose, either she explain it now or tomorrow morning”. Lay sighed and give up. He get inside of his car with Baekhyun while Suho went back to his car and followed Lay’s car from behind.

Around 10.45, they arrived in Jinah’s house. Suho looked at the house. It wasn’t big, but it was very warm.

“ Imppossible” Suho walked out from his car with Xiumin who also amazed, “ are they saving their money that much until they can’t afford a big house?” Suho looked around. Suho looked at Baekhyun and Lay who walked out from their car. Baekhyun looked amazed as well like Xiumin. Lay looked at Suho and Suho approached him. “ are you shure this is the place?” Suho looked at him.

“ I’m her friend for 6 years, and I’m her boyfriend, there’s no way I forget unless I got amnesia when I was on my way here” Said Lay sarcastically. Suho smiled a bit and they walked into the house. Lay rang the bell and after that a beautiful women open the door.

“ Zhang Yixing!” the Lady greeted Lay, “ how are you? Jinah is upstairs right now”. She looked at Suho, Xiumin and Baekhyun, “ you bring your friends too, this must be important” said the Lady.

“ so who is this lady?” Baekhyun whispered to Lay’s ear.

“ guys, this is Mrs. Kim, Jinah’s mother” Lay introduced the lady to them. Xiumin, Suho and Baekhyun smiled and bowed to Mrs. Kim.

“ ah, Mr. Kim Joonmyun am I right? And Byun Baekhyun, and of course, the chaebol of the most famous lawfirm, Mr. Kim Minseok” Mrs. Kim called their 3 names perfectly.

“ how do you know us?” Baekhyun looked shocked.

“ you acknowledge everything already don’t you ma’am?” Xiumin smiled and Mrs. Kim nodded. “ who would’ve thought that I will meet the owner of the Emperor this fast”

“ I’m sorry Mrs. Kim, it’s already late but I need to see Jinah, since my 3 friends here already know about it” said Lay. Mrs. Kim looked at the other 3 guys and laughed. “ It’s okay!” Said Mrs. Kim “ cause anyway, you can’t keep this forever, and I never thought that Emperor would be this big”

“ that’s why you decided to hide your family” Suho made a conclusion and Mrs. Kim nodded, “ you are a superior women”

“ thankyou, please come inside and I will call my husband” Mr. Kim walked upstairs and called her daughter and went back downstairs to call her husband. Suho, Baekhyun and Xiumin with Lay walked in and saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter