Jinah VS Sekyung

Hard And Soft Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
How are you guys?? I miss you hahaha anyway here's the new update! I still can't delete Kris name from my fanfiction and I won't do that. For me, Kris is still a part of EXO and somehow I just wish that this is just a dream *sobs* okay, enjoy!

 

Luhan ran to the front door and scolded at Lay because Lay didn’t answer Suho’s question. He was curious about another guest in his house. “ Lay, who is it?” Ran to the front door and saw Lau with his guest. “ Sekyung-ah” Luhan shocked when he saw Sekyung. He wispered to Lay, “ Ya, why didn’t you answer Suho’s question?”

“ I did” Lay answered wish whisper too, “ you didn’t hear me?”

“ not at all Lay, not at all” Luhan patted Lay’s back. He tried to smile to Sekyung, “ what are you doing here?” Luhan asked her.

“ I actually went to Suho oppa’s house, and their maid said you guys are here, so I decided to come visit” Sekyung answered. She smiled at Luhan and Luhan frowned.

“ What are you doing in Suho’s house?” Luhan asked Sekyung again.

“ I want to ask for new pieces” Sekyung asnwered fase.

“ Why don’t you ask me?” Luhan asked her again. She smiled. That sounded wrong. “ I mean...”

“ yeah yeah I understand” Sekyung smiled “ oh well, can I ask for the pieces now?”

“ yeah sure come in” Luhan awkwardly asked her to come in. He actually wanted to tell her to wait outside but Sekyung’s company had a good relation with his company. He didn’t want to take any risk. Sekyung walked to the living room and saw the others. Everyone looked at her with shock.

“ Sekyung-ah, what are you doing here?” D.O widened his eyes.

“ I’m about the take the new pieces” Sekyung smiled and bowed to everyone “ annyeong”

“ yeah she’s about the take the pieces” Said Luhan “ she was in Suho’s house and his maid said that Suho is here with us”

“ I’m going to fired that person” Suho scolded. Everyone glared at him. “ So you just take Luhan’s pieces”

“ yes I’m about to take it” Sekyung smiled. “ so what are you guys doing?”

“ we’re just going to watch some movies and sleep here” said Tao.

“ what movie?” Sekyung asked again.

“..........”

“ ah I understand” Sekyung laughed very light. Lay and Luhan was standing behind Sekyung and they looked each other.

“ you know hyung” Lay whispered again to Luhan “ she might be the warmth that you’re looking for”

“ it it’s true, I’d rather kill myself” Luhan answered. Luhan’s word denifintely makae Lay laughed.

Sekyung saw Chanyeol and suddenly remembered “ Chanyeol oppa”

“ waeyo?” Chanyeol replied lazy.

“ do you have spare drum stick?”

Sekyung’s question make everyone shocked. Especially Luhan and Lay. Chanyeol looked at Sekyung curious “ why do you need that?” Asked Chanyeol.

“ My drumstick is broken” Sekyung pouted a little bit. Luhan frowned.

“ Why do you need the new drumstick?” Chen asked for more.

“ I play drum since last year, I’m studying to be exact” Sekyung explained.

 

And then everyone looked each other. They smiled except Luhan who froze like he’s about to die.

“ interesting” Kris looked at Luhan, “ you know Sekyung, we’re just talking about that before you’re here”

“ no we’re not” Luhan tried to avoid the conversation.

“ actually we did” Baekhyun agree and gave Luhan a smirk, “ Luhan hyung has this certain type of girl Sekyung-ah”

“ or really?” Sekyung looked at Luhan “ what’s his type?”

“ someone who must be able to play orchestra instrument and at the same time can play drum, and she must be classy too” D.O explained “ it looks like you, don’t you think so?”. Sekyung looked at Luhan and smiled brighter. She realized that Luhan might wanted her back.

“ hyung” Lay whispered again to Luhan and tried very hard not to laugh, “ so, do you want to die slow or fast?”

“ shut up” Luhan ignored, “ cause anyway, she’s too elegant and glamour,”. Luhan looked at Sekyung. She is pretty and definitely has class. But Luhan felt nothing towards her. He was, but not anymore.

“ I have it here” Chanyeol took his drumstick from his bag. Sekyung smiled and took it from Chanyeol. “ hey, can we hear you play?”

“ uhm...” Sekyung smiled “ but there’s no drum here”

“ there is! Hyung you have one right?” Chanyeol looked at Luhan. Luhan nodded but Sekyung look frozen. “ why Sekyung? You can play right? I mean, you study this instrument for a year already” Said Luhan.

“ yeah but now?” Sekyung tried to smile.

“ yeah now” Lay answered, “ you must be good, I’m sure”. Sekyung glared at Lay. She finally smiled and nodded. “ okay, let’s go” Said Lay. All of them walked into the music toom. Sekyung sat behind the drum set while all of the guys were sitting in front of her. And then she started to play.

Exo saw Sekyung played the drum and they must admit that she was an amazing player. Luhan was shocked when he was Sekyung did a good thing behind of that drumset. After 3 minutes, she’s done playing. They guys gave her a big applause.

“ I really didn’t know that you’re that good” Chanyeol was really shocked. Everyone nodded agree. “ you’re definitely something Sekyung-ah”

“ but I don’t know” Suho looked at Sekyung” I think she’s too girly for drum”

“ yeah, the charisma is not there” Chen agree “ but I admit, you’re really good Sekyung-ah”. Sekyung only smiled “ thank you everyone,” she said “ I think I like this instrument”

“ why?” D.o looked at Sekyung “ wow, you’re really different now, 5 years ago you’re not like this”

“ well.. so many things happened in the last 6 years” Said Sekyung”. Sehun looked at her curious and she only laughed “ I will tell you later when I can okay?”. Sehun only smiled. Sekyung felt that her phone was ringing and she took her phone. “ Sejin Oppa,”

“ she has brother?” Tao whispered to Baekhyun.

“ don’t you remember him? Jang Sejin?” Baekhyun answered. Tao tried to remember those mind and then he looked at Baekhyun. “ I think you remember him now”

“ yeah that incident remind me of him” Tao looked at Luhan “ I think that’s the reason why Luhan still afraid to fall in love, especially now”

“ yeah it can be harder” Said Baekhyun.

“ oppa” Sekyung looked at Luhan “ my brother is here, would you like to go outside with me?”

“ he’s the one who pick you up?” Luhan asked her and she nodded. Luhan only smiled. “ then let’s go,” Luhan walked with Sekyung while the others were following them and went to the living room to spy Luhan, Sekyung and Sejin.

“ they look okay” Sehun looked at Luhan who greeted Sejin nicely. The rest of the members looked at him and frowned. “ really hun? Really?” Kai asked Sehun. Sehun decided to shut at the end. After 5 minutes, luhan walked into the living room and found his friends were spying on him. “ Ya!”

“ so?” Suho asked Luhan “ are you okay?”

“ yeah of course” Luhan laughed “ guys, don’t remember what happened in the past anymore okay? I’m fine”

“ if you’re sure about it” Said Xiumin. Luhan only nodded.

 

***

 

Jinah, Yoona and Eunji were busy having their gossip in the school garden that afternoon. They were happy since it was a little bit hard for them to have their own wuality timje. Jinah was busy with Lay and Yoona started to get bust with Baekhyun.

“ Eunji-ah” Jinah called Yoonji “ You should hang out with us!”

“ no thank you” Eunji rejected nicely “ cause anyway, I will be alone cause you guys will busy lirting with your boyfriend!”

“ I mean on a double date” Jinah said “ so?”

“ so I will be very pathetic cause you guys have a date and I’m not” Eunji scolded again Yoona smirked and Eunji knew immidiately what she meant. “ No Yoona” said Eunji “ I don’t like relationship!”

“ but I didn’t say anything!” Yoona defended herself.

“ but you’re going to say that” Said Eunji.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter