Connecting for the First Time

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vixx - Love Letter

It seemed like Baekhyun was being quite considerate since he decided to take you with him on a second honeymoon and he did. He took you with him to Bora Bora Island at the same hotel and place. You were thrilled to spend your time with Baekhyun and him only.

It felt nice to watch the waves being in his arms, feeling his arm tucked around you while your head was resting on his shoulder. You had spent your day doing several activities which ended with hugging each other while sitting on the beach.

“This is nice, don`t you think?” You cuddled closer to him and he laughed while caressing your side giving it a light squeeze making your heart pump with it.

“It`s really nice” He confessed kissing your head making you lift your head and give him a long loving stare.

“Wae?” He sang and you continued gazing.

“Can`t I stare at my handsome husband?” You pointed out with a pout and he leaned closer looking straight in your eyes as he snuggled with your nose.

“I think it`s about time we do something husband and wife usually do” He pulled back and got up making you baffled. Before you could even ask what was going on his mind he carried you bridal style towards the room you two shared making you squeal in his arms.

“Wae?” You sang. “We were enjoying our time together. What can possibly be better than this?” He kept his smirk on leaving you confused. He opened the door to the room you shared and closed it with his foot, and placed you on the bed. He kept staring at you making you rest your elbows on the bed and pull yourself up.

“Seriously, yeobo, I am not in the mood to play around” Baekhyun smiled and leaned in.

“I am not playing, jagiya. Here let me show you what can be better than sitting at the beach” You felt his lips on your neck leaving you frozen. He kissed down your long neck leaving butterflies here and there only to cover your collarbones next with his pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter