Torturing Him

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonder Girls - Hey Boy

You stepped inside the shop looking for Wonho and Sangmin only to see them working while Baekhyun was sitting alone by one of the tables sipping on his drink. His eyes lit up when he saw you and Sora entering the shop. Sora already knew about your little plan and walked over and sat next to Baekhyun without saying anything to you.

The same way Baekhyun had made you frustrated for these past couple of weeks you wanted to make him frustrated as well before finally confessing your feelings for him. You noticed Baekhyun but ignored him completely and focused fully on both Wonho and Sangmin instead.

“Wonho oppa” You exclaimed seeing him after so long and you jumped in his embrace making him laugh and pat your back. “I missed you” You held onto his shirt tightly and smiled brightly while peeking over at Baekhyun who looked away huffing in the process.

“You sure did. Jumping in my embrace that way” He pointed out while pulling you out of the hug seeing you pouting.

“Hyerim-ah” Sangmin called and you snapped your head towards him as you waved. He walked over and gave you a quick hug which you welcomed. “How have you been doing?” he ruffled your hair and you nodded.

“Good. I feel a lot better now, now that I have met the two of you” You confessed while looking over at Baekhyun, you noticed him fixing his collar being a little uncomfortable.

“My shift is soon over. How about wait and I`ll drop you home?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter