Talking Again

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eugene - My Best Friend

You were with your friends at the rooftop ditching the last period, since you weren`t in the mood to listen to the teacher. “So, how are things working out for you and Sangmin?” Ahram spoke up with her hands on her hips.

You wrinkled your nose and shook your head. “He isn`t my type after all” Eunji`s brow rose up.

“Who is then? If you keep being this picky you won`t find a guy and you have to stick to Baekhyun” She pointed it out as if it was a negative thing.

“I believe that`s okay for now” You replied with a dreamy smile on your face and the girls gasped at your answer.

“Don’t tell me…” Yeonsang shook her head and you bit your bottom lip. It was about time you spoke out about your true feelings towards Baekhyun.

“She is!” Hayeon covered being horrified and Kyungwon neared your face.

“When did this happen? When did you fall in love with him?” She cupped your face and shook it trying to put some sense in you, but you pushed her hands away.

“It`s been quite some time ago” You scratched the back of your head and the girls were pretty disorganized.

“Come on, girls. Stop being like this. Shouldn`t you be supportive about my decisions and feelings?” Eunji shrugged.

“I guess” You grinned and gave them a group hug.

“That`s my girls” They huffed in the hug as they soon laughed. When you pulled back you noticed Yeonsang pointing out her index finger.

“But, just because you`re in a relationship with him doesn`t give you the right to push him towards us. We`ll take our time to get to know him” You held your hands in the air and nodded.

“Yes, sir”

--

When the school day was officially over you made your way towards Starbucks wanting to spend some time with Wonho since you hadn`t seen him for quite some time, but as you were heading over to the shop you felt someone pat your shoulder making you stop your tracks and turn around.

Your eyes rounded for a quick second before they narrowed. “What do you want?” Sora was looking back at you with an unsure smile on her face. It seemed like Baekhyun became alarmed as he came running from the school yard towards the two of you.

“I want to talk” Your brow rose up at request and soon Baekhyun popped out of nowhere.

“Hey! What`s going on here?” He asked nervously and you crossed your arms with a huff.

*Of course he would show up to take care of her* You rolled your eyes and Sora cleared before pushing Baekhyun away from you two.

“We need some time alone, how about you spend your time with Wonho oppa in the meantime” He couldn`t even answer and she had shooed him away already. You blinked at her behavior and she pressed her lips together and looked around.

“How about we sit over there?” She po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter