Spending Time with Him

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh Gak - 1440

The next day you headed over to Starbucks where your favorite cousin and his friend worked after a tiring day at school. When you entered you noticed Sangmin lightening up like a Christmas tree standing behind the cashier, as for Wonho he frowned seeing you, but you knew he was thrilled to see you. It was just his way of telling you that he loved you, and that same went with you.

“I am not happy to see you either” you muttered while sticking your tongue out on him. He rolled his eyes and placed his hands on his hips while raising his brow.

“If you`re not happy to see me, then why are you here?” he questioned and you snickered.

“I came here to see, Sangmin” You fired back but you regretted right after.

“Oh yeah. I should have figured” He wiggled with his brows and you groaned as you your heels seeing Sangmin standing before your face. You jumped seeing him appearing from nowhere but soon you began laughing. You thought it was weird how the customers were all calm about you being loud whenever you visited; they were probably used to it by now.

“Did you come to see me?” he asked and you gave him a small smile with a pat on his head. He pouted at the little skin ship and decided to give you a hug instead which startled you. At the right time Sora entered having Baekhyun following. His eyes rounded seeing you getting hugged by Sangmin. Sora cleared making Wonho stop smiling and turning his attention towards Sora and Baekhyun. You quickly pulled out of the hug and you noticed one shocked Baekhyun staring back at you.

“Oppa…I forgot my keys again” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter