The Happy Feeling

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon - If

Your eyes opened faintly the next day and the first person you saw was Baekhyun. He was quietly asleep next to you his chest heaving up then back down again, his lips slightly parted and his bangs covering one of his eyes. While staring at him all you could think about was the conversation between Chanyeol and him the other day. The things he said yesterday were his true feelings. *How was I so blind?*

You turned your back on him and grabbed the blanket tucked around you holding it tightly. You didn`t understand how you could look past the fact that he was crushing on Sora the whole time. How could he grow feelings for you within a day? How were you so stupid enough to think he was now yours and yours only?

The same sad feeling, the feeling of your heart getting ripped to pieces, your lump being formed in your throat; it was all coming back to you alongside with your eyes that were welled up with water. You felt Baekhyun moving behind you and you quickly wiped away the water in your eyes and cleared your throat.

He threw his arm around you and scooted closer and you could feel his breath on your neck and cheek. “Good morning” he spoke with his hoarse voice. While biting your bottom lip you took his arm off of you gently and turned around seeing his confused expression.

“Baekhyun” you began making him all ears. “I had a blast yesterday, thank you for spending your time with me. But I believe we can stop acting like husband and wife that are actually in love, and you can begin where you left off with Sora” You gave him a weak smile while saying those words leaving Baekhyun baffled.

You threw the blanket off you and walked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter