I Can`t Marry Him

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Global Icon - Boo

The school day was finally over and you were heading home after a long day with ordering around students and trying to glare down the ones who went against you. When you noticed the small path leading its way towards the front door you breathed heavily thinking about your king size bed that you were going to throw your body on; but you couldn`t be more wrong.

Once you stepped inside the house your mother popped before your eyes from nowhere and you jumped being horrified. You clenched your chest in fear only to frown towards your mother. “Geez, mom!” You cried because of the way she was acting and she smiled sheepishly towards you.

“Go to your room and get dressed your in laws will arrive anytime soon” Your eyes rounded at her words and you gave her a horrified look.

“They`re coming today?!” You shrieked and your mother huffed and placed her hands on her hips.

“I believe I told you three times yesterday” You smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of your head. Your mother took a step back and examined your outfit from top to bottom and shook her head. “What is it with you and the beggar look?”

You gave your outfit a stare and looked at your mother confused. “Do I look like a beggar to you?” Your mother clamped her hand over so she could suppress her laughter.

“Yes, you do. Using tights underneath the skirt usually girls love showing off their long legs” You rolled your eyes on your mother.

“Mom, you know I am not like other girls” She scoffed at your words.

“That`s exactly why you`re getting married so your husband can transform you to the swan you actually are” You frowned at her words and stomped your way to your room that was in the second floor.“Remember to change your clothes” She hollered after you and you slammed the door shut in response.

You threw your backpack off and sat on the edge of the bed sighing. It was a tradition in the Shin family to wed their kids the old fashion way which is also called; arranged. You already knew that your mother had chosen a guy that you were going to end up with a long time ago. You didn`t argue since your oldest cousin was also tangled in this and she wedded a handsome man; they moved to the states shortly after. That was the only reason why you didn`t argue since you believed your mother had chosen a good looking guy for you too; a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter