Boat Paddling

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorin - Don`t Love Me

The next day would say a new beginning a new start of something new, something new that you could do compared to the other day. Today you could do everything you didn`t do the other day, that involving talking to Baekhyun and spending your time together. But it seemed like the new day wasn`t bringing you any look whatsoever.

“Boat paddling, coming up!” It was one of the activities your in laws had planned out for you and Baekhyun only, but it seemed like the others were coming along. It was okay though, at least this time you could spend your time with Baekhyun only. Paddling around talking about all kind of stuff, but it seemed like he had something else in mind. Kyungsoo, Joonmyun and Chanyeol weren`t interested in coming along, but the rest of the guys were.

3 boats were waiting to get used and while you were putting on your life vest you noticed Baekhyun helping Sora putting on hers. You kept staring towards him while Wonho walked over to you. “You need help with that?” You blinked and turned your attention towards him.

“Y-yeah” You smiled sheepishly and while he was helping you, your eyes widened seeing Baekhyun helping Sora getting on one of the boats and he got on right after.

“See you guys!” He waved to the others as the two of them paddled with their feet towards the ocean. You wanted to call for him tell him to get off and return to you, but it was too late already. Wonho looked at the two of them only to gaze at you right after. He thought it was weird how Baekhyun could spend his time with Sora so easily when you, his wife was right here.

“How about we got on a boat together?” You suggest plastering a smile on your face and he blinked looking over at Sehun and Jongin who were paddling as well.

“Yeah sure” He shrugged and helped you getting on one of the boats. While paddling it was quiet between you and Wonho since you were busier looking over at Baekhyun and Sora who were smiling brightly and laughing, the same went with Sehun and Jongin.

“What is actually going on between you and Baekhyun?” You turned to look at Wonho and you furrowed your brows.

“What do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean. Look he`s spending his time with my younger sister. He shouldn`t be doing that. I am not supposed to sit in this boat with you, he is” You looked at your feet that were paddling and you pressed your lips together.

“You can see yourself can`t you? Nothing is going on between us. Literally nothing” You looked up at him, your hard surface coming back to you. Your pride was stronger than your feelings, you had always believed that, but maybe that was the reason for why everyone turned their back towards you in the end.

“Hyerim-ah. Stop being tough, especially around me, tell me what is going on?” You sighed and looked towards their boat once more.

Before you could answer his question you lost your grip on the boat as you hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter