Asleep

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spica - Tonight

The next day your stuff was all packed and all you were waiting for was Baekhyun. It seemed like he had to put a lot of effort on his outfit because apparently he wanted to look good for Sora, because it was confirmed that she was getting along to the trip to Bora Bora.

With a bored expression you kept glaring at your suitcase boring a hole through it, because you were unsure about how you were going to act around Sora, and Baekhyun dressing up for her wasn`t making things better.

“This will do” he grinned finally getting out of the room. You watched him walk down the stairs and all you could admit was how handsome he was looking. His specs was off and it was looking like he wasn`t planning to bring them either.

“Where are your glasses?” He stopped in the middle of the staircase and blinked.

“I don`t need them my vision isn`t that bad” He rubbed his neck and smiled sheepishly. You looked away and grabbed your suitcase.

“Let`s go then” You mumbled and made your way to the front door. While putting your stuff inside the trunk, Baekhyun followed and did the same. The way to the airport was quiet and all you could think about was how you were going to encounter the people who were ignoring you at school and the girl you had stopped speaking to a long time ago. *This will be hard*

When you arrived to the airport you grabbed your suitcase and Baekhyun did the same with his. “Baek!” The moment his name was yelled his attention went over to his friends and taken away from you. He ran over to his friends and Sora and you were in the background walking quietly feeling so little, but your saving angel seemed to be there too.

“Why so down?” You looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter