The Ice Cream Treat

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G.I - Because of You

It seemed like Baekhyun`s parents had something else planned out as well as they had given you money so you could shop clothes and all the necessary for the honeymoon. When you were heading out of the house Baekhyun grabbed your hand and interlaced your fingers together which made you press your lips together.

“Thank you. We`ll use the money wisely” Both you and Baekhyun bowed before his parents while your hands were interlocked. Your mother smiled wholeheartedly and caressed her son`s face.

“Let`s hope this marriage brings nothing but love in your life`s” You looked away as Baekhyun nodded.

“We`ll go shopping now” He told and waved to his parents never letting go of your hand. Even after the door closed behind the two of you he never once let go of your hand. It felt nice to be treated right for once. When you got inside the car he let go of your hand and you placed them on your lap trying to find your composure. You finally decided to speak up so he didn`t get the wrong idea in his head seeing your acting so innocent.

“Next time watch where you place your hands” You turned your hand into a fist and held it before his face making him close his eyes and flinch just waiting for the attack. You glared at his face and snickered before turning your attention to the side window. Baekhyun peeked at you with one of his eyes and sighed in relief before fixing his blazer. You kept on biting the inside of your mouth so you wouldn`t smile and get busted.

When you made it to the mall the two of you walked side by side but neither of you looked at each other. It became awkward after the little encounter inside the car earlier. You somehow wished you could take back your words and actions feeling his hand taking a hold of yours instead. *You can thank yourself for this, Hyerim* You frowned.

Baekhyun noticed your sudden change of mood and took a step closer filling up the space between the two of you. “Is everything alright?” you snapped out of your thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter