Cousin Back in Town

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhwa - Young Gunz

“So, what have you been doing lately?” Wonho nudged your side since you were in too deep thoughts.

“I haven`t been doing much, but a lot of crazy stuff has happened in my life lately” you made a grimace making him stop his tracks and give you a worried look.

“Crazy stuff as in, you and your friends have been pranking people at school or as in this is too crazy to be true and that is why I am miserable?” You wrinkled your nose and gave it a thought.

“The second one” he furrowed his brows.

“What happened?” You heaved a sigh and continued walking having Wonho after you.

“I am now married” you bluntly spoke and he was swept off his feet.

“WHAT?!” He shrieked and you nodded as if it was nothing big. “I always believed you would go against the whole arranged marriage tradition and run away or something” he blabbered and you pouted.

“I believed so too. I don`t know why I stayed to be honest”

“Who is your husband then?” You gave him a long stare, a stare of disappointment.

“The nerd from my school, that I as a queenka bully” You noticed the side of his lip curve upwards and you narrowed your eyes on him. “Don`t you dare laugh you get me!” You threatened him while pointing your finger at him. He held his arms up in defense while pressing his lips together. “And because of that everything at school is a huge mess” You huffed.

“I believe that is the reason why you were walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter