Friends Stick Together

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beenzino - Relation

The moment the bell rang you jolted up from your chair and darted out of the classroom bumping into your friends in the hallway. “Slow down there, speedy” Hayeon grabbed your shoulders and you looked up at her nothing but confusion in your eyes. She furrowed her brows wondering what was going on.

“Can we go to the rooftop rather than the canteen?” You spoke up and she nodded her head and it didn`t take long before Eunji arrived too. When you were at the rooftop you sat on the ground not caring if it was dirty or not. You sighed hugging your knees closely to your chest.

“What happened to her?” Kyungwon elbowed Ahram and she shrugged.

“Why are you so down?” Yeonsang crouched before you and you wrinkled your nose.

“I am not down, I am just thinking”

“About what?” Kyungwon voiced out and before you could answer Eunji interrupted.

“Are you shocked because of what happened in class or what Chanyeol spoke to you later?” She crossed her arms and furrowed her brows giving you a long stare. Yeongsang snapped her head back to you after looking at Eunji.

“What happened?” She placed her hand over your knee telling you to speak up.

“Chanyeol beat up a student in our class for harassing Baekhyun and then he told me later that since I began bullying Baekhyun I was the one who could stop all of this” Hayeon snickered standing behind Yeonsang.

“What is he? Some kind of hero?” She rolled her e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter