Bullied

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Topp Dogg - Playground

Baekhyun was at school the next day feeling his courage building up when he stepped inside the school yard, but there always had to be someone who crushed that courage of his. “Look at him smiling out of nowhere, such a dork” He heard a girl shout walking past him. His head sank with his self-esteem. He should have been used to the comments thrown his way by now, but he never did. He knew he never would either.

He knew looking at students at this school only gave them the opportunity to humiliate him, so he did what he knew was best; staring at the ground. He grabbed the straps of his backpack and walked through the hallways of the school stopping his tracks and looking up when he was positive he was standing before he classroom. He took a deep sigh and stepped inside seeing one of his classmates scrambling over to his regular seat after scribbling on his desk. Baekhyun`s brow furrowed for a brief moment before darting over to his place.

He gulped down the big lump forming in his throat seeing what was written on his desk. ‘Get lost you twerp. You`re ruining this school`s reputation and disgusting the students with your ugly face’ Baekhyun froze up his hands falling to his side being shocked to see what was written on his desk.

“What up, Baek?” Chanyeol entered the classroom seeing his pale face and he furrowed his brows. He walked over to his side and read what was written on his desk. His eyes turned wide and his hands clenched. “WHO WROTE THIS?!” his head snapped to the three boy students sitting in the same class and two girls students. It seemed like his loud voice and his face red from anger made them gulp and one of them confess by raising his hand slowly.

It didn`t take long before several other students entered the classroom and you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter