Surprised?

Love Or Not

Author's POV 

Everyone in the class was busy talking amongst themselves, while the Queenkas were verbally bullying SooJung for being such a ugly nerd. 

SOOJUNG'S POV

I was busy talking to my friend , Minhae about whether I confess my feelings to L.Joe face to face or by a love letter. I was to busy thinking about that ,  that I didn't even realise that , excuse my language , coming up to my desk. 

"Excuse me , but I saw you waving bye to L.Joe this morning , who are you to intefere with MY relationship with him , huh ? 

"Tch~ your L.Joe , but from what I know L.JOE HATES YOU , I REPEAT HE AS IN L.JOE HATES YOU , VICTORIA!" I huffed 

" Yah! Who are you to yell at me , THE QUEENKA OF THE SCHOOL?! L.Joe is my one and only boyfriend!" She angrily yelled as she emphazied Queenka of the school.

TCH~ if she knew my dad was the owner of this school , she wouldn't dare say that 

" I bet you L.joe would rather me then you little , who flirts around with everyone in this campus." I retorted with a slight arrogance in my voice

This really got on her nerves because of what she did next. She pulled my hair and dragged me out of the classroom , I could see Minhae trying to get out but 'Victoria's' little minions held her back. I could feel a sudden pain on my back then both my legs before it stopped , but i could sense a bad feeling coming , I knew it was something bad and soon enough i found out what that ' bad ' feeling was. 

Victoria had called her gang over and ordered them to beat me up , I was in pain everywhere but the most painful was on the back of my head , I could feel myself slowly getting dizzier and dizzier every second. They kicked me hard on my stomache legs and my back, they kicked me a few more times all around my body before getting a baseball bat and hitting it on the back of my head before Victoria and her gang ran off to somewhere. 

Even though I was so dizzy I still picked myself up and started dusting my uniform before walking off and because of my blurry vision I walked straight into someones chest and fell before fully losing conscious.

L.JOE'S POV 

Aish ! I grumbled. I hate all these fangirls who always squeal over me , gives me a headache every single day. I gotta admit i'm handsome and popular in school but those fangirls are just so annoying ! Can't you get me some peace for once ?!

I decided to go outside and breathe in some fresh air to calm myself , as I walked around the back corner of the school someone bumped straight onto my chest and just literally fell, I immedietaly pulled her off me.

I was so annoyed I didn't even bother looking at that person because I was so sure it was one the annoying fangirls who did it on purpose to get my attention. 

A few seconds later : 

I stopped in my tracks because I couldn't help myself but to think about the girl from before, so being the curious person I was , I looked back and sure enough the person was just lying there , lifeless , dead , pale skin and bloody uniform.

WAIT ! Bloody clothes ?! What the heck happened to her ?! Did someone beat her up ? 

I quickly ran over to her and picked her up bridal style , head on my arm. I could feel something liquidy dripping down onto my sleeves and I realised it was her head. 

"!" i cursed out loud before running to my car as fast as I could . 

 

<>

I saw her lifeless body on the hospital bed , I scurried over and gently her hair and going down to her face , I realised how soft it is.

"APPA LEE SOO MAN  , L.JOE , MY BROTHER KIM MYUNGSOO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ! I NEED YOU WITH ME !" She suddenly yelled 

She woke up a few minutes later and then suddenly .....

 

SOOJUNG'S POV 

I woke up and adjusted my eyes to where I was , I remembered everything from this morning about how Victoria's gang beat me up. , I suddenly remmebered about the dream I just had , I could feel myself tearing up remembering about how my appa , omm  , my brother , L.joe all left me not caring about me all. I adjusted my eyes and looked around my surroundings only to find someone looking deeply into my eyes.

Before i knew what i was doing i immediatley pulled L.Joe into a hug not wanting to let him go , I don't care if he's a jerk or one of the badmass school Kingka , all I need is for someone to take care of me. I could feel him pulling me closer to his chest , I felt so secure and happy in L.Joe's embrace.

 

L.JOE'S POV 

I was so surprised at what she did , she just randomly pulled me into a hug. I don't know why but I immediatly hugged her tighter , it was almost as if I needed to protect her. I heard her wince in pain before clutching onto her head with her palms , tightly. I called the doctor over and he immediatly went over to give her the treatment she needed for the pain in her head. 

 

 

 

 THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER ~ I RAN OUT OF IDEAS ON HOW TO CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER SO THAT IT MAKES SENSE

SORRY THAT I'M TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS.