Fated to hate each other

Love Or Not

 

 

WARNING : A/N - SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD ! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU

 

SooJung's POV

I happily skipped dosn the road when suddenly a car came speeding towards me. I had so many questions in my head , was I going to die ? Am i dead yet? Am I in heaven then? I was so concentrated on my thoughts that I didn't even know I collapsed to the ground , before I out I felt a strong pair of arms lift me up and embrace me towards his chest.

L.Joe's POV

I skidded to an adrupt stop in fromt of this girl. Aish does she want to die I think she does. Suddenly she collpased to the ground , is she dead , omg yes i think i killed her. The next thing I did was very unusual of me I lifted her up and placed her in my car, I  never let anyone in my car, I repeat NEVER, but why did i do that?

"Aish!" I yelled due to my fustration

>>>>Fast Forward<<<<

SooJung's POV

I found myself slowly waking up , I looked around my surroundings only to feel a speeding car and and someone in the passsengers seat. It was weird because it was almost as if it was real , in fact

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled due to the realization of where I actually was.

" LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR RIGHT NOW YOU ET!!!!!!!!" I screamed through gritted teeth

The driver turned around and OMO he's my crush L.Joe , KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M in his car , I am one hell lucky girl.

"Excuse me nerd but I believe the sentence you are looking for is : Thank you L.Joe-ssi for saving my life back then when I fainted" He said with a slight hint of arrogance.

*OMO ! Did i really faint , argh this is so embarrassing but L.Joe's voice it's so y KYAAAAAAA , you see this is why I like him so much*

" Deh , your right mianhaeyo L.Joe-ssi , i'm sorry for my behaviour just then , I really thought you were a per-pe-et. Cheongmal mianhaenayeo" I apologized sincerely

I could feel heat rising up on my face , I quickly turned away from his gaze and covered my face with the palm of my hands.ARGH I really thought i was going to die of embarrassment just then.

L.Joe's POV

 "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed 

*OUCH! You nearly burst my eardrums seriously girl.*

" LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR RIGHT NOW YOU ET!!!!!!!!" She yelled right in my ears , AGAIN!

I swear I'm going to be deaf soon. 

Does she even know who I am ? Hmmm~ maybe not 

I turned around only to find a girl with eyes bigger than owls and cheeks redder than the reddest tomatoe. Sheesh this is one weird girl , maybe I shouldn't have bought her to my car because I regret it so much right now.

Is she ever going to thank you me ? That was hard work for not ruining my reputation in public especially with a nerd like her who actually looks hideous like that. 

"Excuse me nerd but I believe the sentence you are looking for is : Thank you L.Joe-ssi for saving my life back then when I fainted" I exclaimed arrogantly

" Deh , your right mianhaeyo L.Joe-ssi , I'm sorry for my behaviour just then , I really thought you were a pe-per-et. Cheongmal mianhaenayeo" She apologized 

I just stared at her to see if she was being sincere and sure enough she was , but she turned her head away and covered her face with her skinny hands. Does she think that I won't forgive her ? Actually wait , I won't forgive her because I don't forgive nerds neither do I be nice to them , in fact I hate nerds, I turned around and told her to get out of the car. 

I glared at her when she ruffled my hair , Aish ! What the hell was that? NO ONE , I REPEAT NO ONE TOUCHES L.JOE'S Y HAIR! 

Just you wait, I will make your life a living hell I smirked to myself.

"Just you wait nerd! I will sure bully you for the rest of your school life!" I yelled after her

She stopped in her tracks and glared at me before muttering a "Jerk poodle ajusshi"

"YAH ! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ? COME BACK THIS INSTANCE YOU YOU UHM FREAK?!" I screamed hysterically like a old man

Once again she turned and poked her toungue out before running off.

Aish , my L.Joe reputation has been ruined by I don't even know what to call her.

 

>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>

SooJung's POV

'' AISH, THAT WAS SO EMBARASSING MINHAE , HE WAS JUST STARING AT ME LIKE I WAS A PHYSCO!" I exclimaed loudly earning weird looks from people.

I told her everything starting from when I was blacking out and being the 'good friend' she was , she kept teasing me about him .

"Oooo , did you kiss ? I bet you liked that kiss and he wanted to go further right? I know i'm right come on SooJung I bet he did that!" Minhae said as she wiggled her eyebrows

"Yahhhh , how dare you think of me that way!" I replied in an angry pretending to  be angry , as I stormed away to the classroom

As the teacher walked in , I saw someone walking in with her and believe me when I say this : 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO WAY!"

It was the worst but maybe best day of my life , I knew my school year will be filled with lot's of fun. 

I might even confess to my crush one day.