L.Joe

Love Or Not

L.joe's POV

"Bye mum bye dad !" I yelled , walking out the front door to my beautiful GranMacrio Sports car.

"Okay , be careful while driving!" My mum yelled

Mhm ~ I don't really care about my cars , this is the 5th car my mum brought me since the ones from before have all crashed because of my 'dangerous' driving.Maybe i'm ruining them because because .......I just turned 19 THiS YEAR! I care about my car more than my friends , not my family because i love them all very much. But sometimes not my sister , since she can be very violent if i'm naughty or cold to her friends. 

So , now i'm just going to speed at like 130/km per second , fast i know but hey what i can say ? I'm a dangerous driver. 

I jumped into my new car and the engine before speeding out the garage.

"AWESOME!" I yelled creating a scene, i dont care i'm L.joe!

 

Now, before i go 'crashing' my car i better introduce myself

My name is L.joe but my real name is Lee Byunghun , DO NOT call me by that name , if you do i will seriously beat you up, only a special someone can call me by that name but she died anyway that is why I hate that name. I am a boy with a  very straightforward personailty , cold and arrogant, i know i'm handsome but please don't squeal over me with your high pitched voice. I remember having a childhood friend that was also my first love but she died because ..... i'm not talking about that. I can be cocky at times but that is only to the people i hate and basically all the girls with all their high pitched voices ,UGH thinking about it just gives me headaches.

I skidded to an adrupt stop only to find a girl looking at me before collpasing to the ground. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I quickly got out of my car and ran to where the girl was , i gotta admit she was kind of pretty and cute but just not my style. I could see that the girl was starting to wake up , so I slapped her cheeks gently to get her conscious so I could speed of in my beautiful red car.

Sorry for the short chapter , i'll make it up to you guys.