Jongsoo POV

Find Me

Five years later~

 

Jongsoo POV

 

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I groaned and opened my eyes, seeing my five year old jumping on the bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, not missing him chuckle because of how I wake up. "Mommy, wake daddy up." I looked to my side and saw that Chanhyun was still sleeping. How can that son of a still be sleeping with our son! He's louder than Chanyeol!

 

I shook Chanhyun's shoulder and he groaned and started to curse but I slapped his arm, harshly, making him curse even more. He seriously doesn't know how to control that ing mouth of his.

 

"Chanhyun, stop! Hansol is on the bed." Once I said that, he stopped cursing and sat up. I shook my head while rolling my eyes. Only for Hansol, he'll get up.

 

"How's my little boy doing?" Hansol laughed and scooted towards his father.

 

"Hanyul keeps coughing," he pouted but then started to talk to Chanhyun about nonsense. Chanhyun made no effort to get up, which pisses me off because Hansol prefers him over me.

 

I got off the bed and walked into Hanyul's room, seeing my son trying to get comfortable but he couldn't. A horrible fever has been affecting the pack. Some of the kids have been affected but now it has gotten to my son. I blame Chanhyun because Hanyul has a horrible immune system and seeing him whenever he gets sick scares me because we always have to rush to the hospital.

 

I had Hanyul a year after Hansol and my poor baby was in the hospital for a good three months because of his immune system. Chanhyun always apologized because I would go to bed crying because I didn't have my baby with me. I knew it wasn't his fault that Hanyul as a horrible immune system.

 

"Baby," I kneeled down next to his bed ad moved his bangs away from his clammy forehead. He looked at me with glassy eyes and groaned when he looked at me. "Hansol said that you kept on coughing." He coughed again and that answered my question.

 

I picked him up and brought him to my bed, which still had Chanhyun and Hansol on it. Hansol made room for his little brother and Chanhyun patted a spot on the bed and I sat down on it, laying Hanyul down on his back.

 

"Does he have a fever?" Chanhyun asked and I felt his forehead. His fever was pretty high but I don't know for sure because we don't have a thermometer. Hanyul closed his eyes again and he fell asleep quicker than usual, so that made it obvious that he had a fever. "What do you want to do?" He asked.

 

I picked Hanyul up and walked out of the room. He pissed me off easily now because he isn't thinking with his mind anymore. Common sense isn't even in his dictionary anymore.

 

I picked up the house phone, that was in the kitchen, and called my mom and Suho. My mom said that they would be here in a few minutes. I got a rag and wetted it and put it on Hanyul's forehead, trying to calm down his fever. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I didn't care if it was Chanhyun or anyone else, I just wanted to make sure my son was alright.

 

"Jongsoo," I looked over my shoulder and saw Jonghyun carrying Xin. He had the horrible fever a few days ago but now he's fine, just a little cough. "How are you?"

 

"I'm fine but I'm mad at your brother." He looked confused as to why I said that and walked towards me and put Xin on counter and took Hanyul from me.

 

"Why are you mad at him?" I looked at my finger and started to play with them. "My mom is coming over with my dad because they want to see Xin and Mai, I can tell them that you and Chanhyun are fighting and then they will pester you why your fighting."

 

"He's just being stupid lately and he's pissing me off easily." I looked at Hanyul and he was fast asleep on his uncle's shoulder. "I mean, he knew that Hanyul had a fever and he asked me what we should do." Jonghyun breathed in heavily and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I don't know what to tell you." I knew he wouldn't help and there was no reason to tell him. The beta of the pack is an idiot.

 

I heard the door open and heard Chanyeol's voice along with Baekhyun. They came into the kitchen and Xin squealed when he saw his grandparents but I didn't hear anything from Hanyul. I felt someone bring me into a hug. He was taller than me, so I knew it was Chanyeol.

 

"Come with me," he whispered in my ear and broke the hug. He went to the patio and I followed him. He closed the door and gave a deep sigh. "What's wrong?"

 

"Chanhyun is being an ."  He sighed and sat down on the chair and patted for me to sit down next to him.

 

"He may be an but he cares about you and your sons deeply. I know that he may seem stupid, which he got from me, but when it comes to the three of you, he will stop at nothing to protect you. He loves you, Jongsoo, and it pains me to see my son hurting because your giving him the cold shouler."

 

"So it's my fault that he doesn't know how to take care of his sick child?" I stood up and left the patio and walked outside. I don't care if it's raining, I don't want to be in the same house as those people.

 

I don't know how long I've been walking but I can't smell Chanhyun's scent anymore, which indicated that I was way too far from the house. How dare Chanyeol l accuse me of being too cold to Chanhyun! He doesn't now how to take care of his son. I don't care if he's dominate in the relationship, he should know how to care for his son.

 

I heard a car come behind me and the car stopped.

 

"Jongsoo," I didn't have to turn around knowing that as Kris' voice. "Get in this car right now."

 

"What if I refuse?" Nobody never questioned the alpha but I did. I don't care what he will do to me.

 

I heard his footsteps, combined with the rain, coming to me. He grabbed my arm a pushed me towards the car. I was trying with all my might to stop him from making me get in the car but he and someone else got me in the car. I started to thrash my legs and arms and started to yell at them, begging, not to send me back to the house.

 

"Jongsoo, calm down." I was crying at this point when I heard my dad's voice. I stopped my thrashing and started to bawl in his shirt. I was shaking so badly that it hurt.

 

I felt the car stop and someone staring me down. I knew Kris wasn't happy with me leaving the house and giving Chanyeol 'attitude'.
 

"Look at me." I looked at Kris and he didn't look pleased. "What in the world were you thinking? Going out in the rain" I didn't need to hear any of this. I got out of my dad's grip and walked back to the house. I knew I was being disrespectful to Kris, Chanyeol and my mate but I really don't care. Everyone just pissed me off today.

 

When I walked in the house, everyone started to yell at me, telling me that I shouldn't have been stupid. That was the last straw. I fell to the ground and cried. I cried and cried and cried.

 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I was stupid and did that! I'm sorry that I disrespected everyone! I'm sorry!" I wrapped my arms around my waist and cried even harder.

 

I felt someone pick me up and once I smelt his scent, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept on crying. I heard the door close and he put me on the bed and sat next to me.

 

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to hurt you. I'm sorry for not being a good father and mate. Just tell me what I can do to make things better." I didn't say anything. "Jongsoo, please say something. When they told me that you ran out of the house, you don't know how ty I felt. I felt like it was my fault that you ran. I'm sorry that I'm not like ZiFan or JongSeok and now how to help my mate but I do have something that they don't and do you know what it is?" I shook my head. "It's you." A few tears left my eyes and I wiped them away.

 

"You can start by helping with Hanyul." He nodded his head and kissed my temple.

 

"I love you and nothing will ever change that." He said before he kiss my lips.


A/N:

Sorry that it's so long but there needed to be some drama in the future!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3