10: acceptance or denial

The Problem Children
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

ten: acceptance or denial[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [God, handsome people were so troublesome.] [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

Juyeon was surprised at how fast the PCs acted. Almost instantly, everyone scrambled into their seats.

Juyeon noticed that the group of boys she was suddenly invited to join all sat in the back around her. Baekhyun to her left, Sehun in front of him. Kai to her right, Chanyeol in front of him. The fighting boy D.O sat in front of her, and Suho in front of him in turn.

The professor narrowed his cool grey eyes at the students and began to slowly walk down the aisles. "So, I heard you managed to let a normal discover your identities."

There was a small, disjointed mumble of "yes sir"s.

The professor stopped beside Juyeon's desk to observe her. Juyeon clenched her hands into fists in her lap and stayed as still as possible. If there was one thing she had learned since middle school, it's that teachers always look out for weaknesses, bad weeds to pull out quickly.

"What's your name?"

"Jung Juyeon, sir."

"And you are a normal?"

"Yes, sir."

"I am Professor Strange," he said to her, sternly. Juyeon had a strong impression of an Army officer, if it wasn't for his lazy manner of dressing. "I am Class 44's homeroom teacher. You will be taught by me in History, both normal and Mysteria related. I expect you to catch up as much as possible for the alternate history." He didn't sound like he thought she could do it.

"Yes, sir." Juyeon meant it. History was her favourite subject, and she didn't care if they included some stupid freaks that could breathe fire or whatever.

Strange continued his breakdown of the classes. "Class 44 will then be taught Science by Terror, English by Struggle, and Mathematics by Horror. It will then be followed by specialized PC training and therapy sessions. You don't have to go to those if you don't want to."

Juyeon nodded.

"Good." He raised his voice and went back to the front of the classroom. "Now, all of you! We'll take notes today on the history of Korean empires, followed by theories of certain members of the royal families being Problem Children. Well? What are you waiting for?"

There was a rustle of papers and pens, and Juyeon felt a wave of fierce panic as she realized she had no materials to speak of. She knew better than to assume Professor Strange would let her off the hook, whether she had the chance to bring her notebooks along with her or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter