Chapter 07

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The man dragged her along and yanks her hard on the ground when he entered an empty room. Her arms hurt from the force exerted by the man and she whimpers because she was horribly aware of what is going to happen to her. She can’t get up even if she wanted to, she can’t scream for help even if she wanted to because her body has long pass the limit and its threatening to die on her.

 

The first thing that happens to her after she hits the ground was the man hovering over her small frame, placing both his legs on each side of her waist to prevent her from any struggle, hands groping all around her.

 

Crystal cried, this wasn’t a time for her to be strong because it was then she realized she was never strong before. She was a weakling, a useless fool that fought to survive even though she knew that at the end of the day, the one winning wouldn’t be her anyway.

 

“Stop… Please…”

 

She begged with tears sliding down from the corner of her eyes down to her pale cheeks. Her lips were dry and cracked from the hit in school but still, she manages to make a whimpering plead in hopes there would be a turnover.

 

The man didn’t stop but instead, ed her shirt roughly and eagerly, revealing her white and plain bra. The man smirks at this young girl, someone that pretty and definitely worth the time for all these.

 

Crystal couldn’t move because of the weight that’s on her upper body but her hands were free. She brushes her hands around the ground, trying to search for something, anything that she could use as a defense.

 

Hard…

 

She touched something sturdy and brought it up, without thinking any further, her instincts made her smack the man’s head with that glass rod she found under the table, probably for some ual deals…

 

It broke into pieces that seemed as though it was unfixable. The man screamed because of the pain and anger, rolls to the other side of the ground with his hands covering his head where Crystal hit. A thick and dark red streak of blood flows down from his forehead and Crystal was terrified but her legs told her to run. So she did, and used whatever she can summon to crawl over and click the door open.

 

--

 

“We should go now”

 

“Yeah, hyung is probably back by now”

 

Jaebum and the boys had a lot in their thoughts and Mark was definitely one of it, perhaps took up the largest portion of their worry. They didn’t wish for more, they just wanted their hyung back alive but even if so; he would be back with injuries all over. They were feeling bad, not able to help, not able to do anything when they were well aware of the situation.

 

“Save me…”

 

YuGyeom, the last one to leave the room heard the whisper and it was so small he thought it was his mind playing tricks on him.

 

“Please”

 

He turned around and saw this half girl, on the floor with her hand up as if reaching to him. There was a pleading and desperate look in her tear filled eyes that causes YuGyeom to rush over. He was a rich kid but he had heart, feelings as well, it aren’t like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter