Chapter 43

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal walks back to the hideout, relieve flooded through her. She feels like someone new, something fresh warms her up and this is exactly what she has been searching for.

 

“Where’ve you been?” Mark sprint towards her when the door opens. His agitated figure and busy eyes that are crawling on her tells her that he has been worried for her absence.

 

“I went looking for B.I.” She mumbles and waits for his reaction. Receiving none, Crystal continues, “He… HanBin.”

 

Mark turns to look at the rest of the members, exactly what Crystal was referring to had bewildered them.

 

“You mean, B.I is HanBin? The boss of Eclipse bank!?” JaeBum utters in surprise and there were absolute silence coming from everyone. Crystal nods to acknowledge what JaeBum had said and the air seemed to have freeze.

 

They didn’t know HanBin had been the one that save the business Mark’s father had painstakingly built over the years. But the most important thing of all is that they would definitely have no idea HanBin was the B.I that had caused Crystal to hurt.

 

And the girl had no thoughts of letting them know, forever.

 

“You went looking for him?” Mark questions. “Why didn’t you tell me?” The elder male isn’t mad of the girl but rather, he had wished the girl wouldn’t found out that HanBin was B.I and that he was the one that had wrecked her family apart.

 

Worse of all, he didn’t want the girl to fall anymore.

 

“It’s alright; I just wanted to make sure everything is right.” Crystal reassures. In all honesty, she had actually wished the boys would stop their questioning because she didn’t want to accidentally spill the only secret she wants to hide.

 

Everything is well and that’s the only thing she had hoped for it to last long. Be it between her and Mark or between her and HanBin.

 

“Inform us the next time nuna, we got a scare.” YuGyeom states and the girl nodded with stifled laughs.

 

Mark grasps her hand just then and brought her to a corner despite the curious stares given by the rest of the members. “Why…?” She asked because she knew he had caught on to what she had wanted to hide.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you knew?” Mark allows his vision to swim into her eyes, trying hard to look for any disappointment, hurt or sorrow. He couldn’t tell her that he had already known about B.I’s real identity. That would mean lying to her all along although he had actually did it out of concern that she wouldn’t be able to take the blow.

 

“I’m alright. I have the present and that’s what I’m going to focus on from now on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter