Chapter 41

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HanBin…

 

Her mind feels so surreal and the mention of HanBin’s name sparked recognition in her eyes. She know who this person is, the one that has landed her into this plight. But now that she’s grown, there’s a totally different story, with a different meaning.

 

HanBin was so young then. He couldn’t have known what to do in order to solve the negligent.

 

But she was young too. Crystal didn’t have any protective fences around her to shield herself.

 

Eclipse Bank.

 

She rummages her brain for a pictured image she created herself. Crystal has memorized the name of it so clearly now that it could never have slip off her mind that easily.

 

She would have to go personally to find out if this HanBin was the HanBin years ago.

 

“Crystal…?” Mark voices and very cautiously held onto her hands. “You alright?”

 

Crystal gave a few nods and forced a curve on her lips. “Yeah.”

 

Her attention span on HanBin was short as it was broken by the sudden thunder that sounded like drumming bands. She etches her head facing sideway to take a glance out of the window. Rain is here and she’s stuck with Mark until it stops.

 

She feels the irony in needing him and wanting him so badly after the insatiable plans made by Suzy. Time is all she needs, she told herself. She can grow out of the doubt she still has and then learn to love again like how she used to do it.

 

“Crystal should stay,” Junior stated the obvious. “maybe for the night?” He suggested and smiles uncannily to Mark.

 

She looks around for approval, not only from Mark but from the rest as well. True that there’s a part of her that entrusted her own safety to Mark and it’s not as if the members would do anything to her. But still, she’s in a distress whether she should do as what Junior proposed.

 

She turns to look at Mark and his dark brown orbs, noticed her own reflection from his beautiful eyes as well as to search for any disapproval.

 

Mark merely nods encouragingly as though it was a form confidence he had that he would definitely take care of the girl. Crystal smiled shyly and the members were already in cheering positions after understanding her thoughts.

 

“Are you hungry?” The elder male wraps the girl in a bear hug and whispered with his lips against the crown of her head. Crystal sinks in to his embrace due to her petite figure. “I’ll cook something for you.” He says, and took a whiff of her vanilla scent.

 

“Hmm?” Mark murmurs and pulls out from the hug, seeing that there’s no reaction from her. The girl feels the warmth slowly dissipating and she shivered slightly because the warmth went off too fast. Mark’s query made her realize she’s been holding on to her breath all this while.

 

“Y-yes, please.” She answers at speed, after knowing he’s waiting for quite a moment. Mark chuckles after hearing her stutters. He took the lead and led her to the other end corner – the kitchen – with his hands intertwined with her fingers. Crystal observed she has actually never ever step foot on this part of their hide out.

 

The place may look small but it’s actually no different from an actual house. They have what they need in this place since the boys aren’t home-friendly people.

 

“Mark…?” She asked. “Why don’t you go home?”

 

The elder male seems surprised with her curiosity to his family. But the word home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter