Chapter 04

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Side Note: Do ryeon nim – Young Master

There may be some 'ual yet not considered ' parts

 

“Where did hyung go?”

 

“Probably at our space”

 

Just like that, Crystal never gets to see Mark returning after lunch break and to say that she was relived about it wasn’t exactly false. She was afraid of that intense glare that he sends her and his… power, in this society. She blames herself for being a useless fool, creating troubles when she herself already has so much to take care of in her list.

 

The boys from Mark’s clique went out of the class as well and she was thankful they didn’t query her about anything, which only meant that Mark has said nothing to any of his friends. She didn’t need all the unwanted attention because it was all these attention that has landed her into so much mess.

 

--

 

“Hyung! You’re being weird”

 

YoungJae casually got some beer from the fridge and passes it around, targeting his words at the eldest hyung. The clique sensed something wrong with their hyung and it was weird to actually see him that quiet. Although he normally doesn’t speak much but he was being way too quiet the whole day.

 

Mark was worried, worried about the girl? Yes he was because he was sure she wouldn’t do as he instructed yet, a tiny part of his brain told him otherwise.

 

Who am I kidding? She won’t do it right? Nobody’s stupid enough to stand for almost ten hours, in the rain…

 

Will she?

 

Aish!

 

Mark took a glance outside the window, the rain droplets that hits the ground sends shiver down his spine. Just by looking at the strong rain, he could already feel the intense chill although he’s staying indoor.

 

Nah, she won’t do it.

 

“Ahjusshi’s place?”

 

Mark stood up and folded his sleeves, revealing his veins-visible arms. He was feeling frustrated and it was all because of that girl. He has never come across such situation and to call it flustered wouldn’t be the word but anger? Not exactly, it was something that triggered his curiosity for the girl, wanting to know her better but hated to admit so.

 

“Yeah! Let’s go!”

 

Jr immediately scrambled to the door; already eager to go over to the club they always went to for some hectic night. They call it the ahjusshi place because it was run by a middle aged man with bald spots at the back of his head. There were alcohols and girls for them to play all night long and they didn’t care even if the police find their way there, as long as they had money, they can do whatever they wanted.

 

--

 

“Aigoo, do ryeon nim! Welcome welcome!”

 

The bald man had panicked for a while because those rich kids are here to play again and this time round, he needed the diamond to show these kids so that he could earn more money. But the diamond he hired isn’t here and he fumes with anger but decided to stall some time and please the situation he has in front of him.

 

“Ahjusshi! You said you had some new jewels for us?”

 

“Yes yes! JaeBum-ah, this time round it’s a big one! I can guarantee, you wouldn’t want to leave after spending one night with her~”

 

Mark was disg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter