Chapter 37

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jackson froze on the spot and the crack on his lips didn’t bother him anyway because his focus was on the girl. The moment he woke up from the shock, his instincts shot up to Mark and his rushing figure. This wasn’t what they had planned. It was unexpected to see how HanBin stood up for her as well as the fact that she would block that one punch for him shocked everyone. Mark grits his teeth and pushed his way pass the rest of the classmates and tables.

 

There was no vocabulary in his dictionary to explain the emotions that he’s feeling at the moment. He brought himself down to Crystal’s already fallen figure and quickly carried her bridal style.

 

He admitted he had missed having her so close to him, missed her scent and missed her smile. But with all the events spinning out of hand, he didn’t know if what he had missed would be back…

 

 

“Mwoh!? Didn’t you guys know you’ve been tricked by that mere girl!?”

 

HanBin made his voice clear across the rest of Jackson and clique as soon as Mark carried Crystal out of the class. He made sure his finger pointed that one girl that has a look of disappointment – perhaps because of how Mark has rushed forward to save Crystal. Suzy gulp and immediately plastered on a look of concern, with her lips pressed as if in worry and her brows furrowed as if in deep thinking.

 

YuGyeom turned to look at Suzy and then back to HanBin’s unwavering figure. He had that suspicion then, if Suzy was the cause of all these though there was no evidence for him to say so.

 

HanBin shifts his gaze back to Jackson and the two of them were on par. Meeting eye to eye and the tremendous intensive atmosphere could be felt by almost everyone in the room. HanBin didn’t want his mind to stay on worrying about Crystal because he was ashamed and somewhat guilty for the girl to block the punch for him.

 

He figured Mark would take good care of her no matter how tough the situations are for them. It hurts to send Crystal away like this and what pains more was the fact that Crystal had unhesitatingly blocked that massive hit. It hurts big time and what did he do? HanBin’s lips quivered at the thought of that moment he had witnessed, he had done nothing to protect the girl even though he had always promised he would.

 

“Tch… Tricked? If you didn’t intervene, Crystal wouldn’t hav-”

 

JaeBum rolled his eyes upon HanBin’s words and crossed his arms in front of his chest to show a tough impression but his sentence was broken by HanBin.

 

“She didn’t pass the mp-…”

 

HanBin eyes Suzy from the corner of his eye and shuts his mouth for a full second before speaking again.

 

“She didn’t pass it!?”

 

He queries and that earned a frown from Jackson. YuGyeom on the other hand finds the situation more than meets the eye. Jackson made a silent note to himself to ask HanBin for the specific details after lesson as their class lecturer has arrived.

 

 

Crystal sees her mum and dad, sitting down on a peach colored painted bench. His dad has his arms across her mum’s shoulders and they were whispering something ear to ear. They looked younger than what Crystal had remembered and she smiles along as her mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter