Chapter 36

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Listen! We’ll go according to plan but focus more on Crystal.”

 

Jackson’s influential voice startled the rest of the members but he shrug as if it was nothing much. That definitely caught attention from the rest of them because it was surprising to see how Jackson mentions on Crystal.

 

“Hyung…”

 

YuGyeom whispered and understood what Jackson had meant. Earlier on, the both of them had noticed the worried look Mark had accidentally revealed on his face when they talked about how they played with Crystal. This just shows how much he still loves the girl but the situation on hand forbids him to do anything to save it.

 

“So… We just do what we do best?”

 

Junior queried and his hands outstretch for confirmation. That earned a nod from Jackson and the rest of the members followed along, nodding to the plan. They didn’t want to admit it but noticing how their eldest hyung still had such feelings for Crystal, they had hoped maybe there would really be a chance in bringing them back together like what YuGyeom said.

 

“First thing in the morning… We-”

 

As the plan goes on, YuGyeom couldn’t help but grin at the thought of it. He was very sure that Crystal wasn’t the one at fault and that there were missing pieces to this puzzle. Whatever it is, if they were bad enough to Crystal, maybe it could spark Mark’s saving instinct and Crystal’s weakness in admitting they still had it for each other. And from there onwards, they could probably do something to save the situation.

 

As for Suzy, they came to a conclusion that since Crystal is at a disadvantage point, they should at least bring Crystal up to the same position as Suzy’s before competing. Though it was unfair to do so, they realized it was what their instincts told them to do. Maybe a part of them still do believe that Crystal is innocent.

 

 

Crystal took a step into class, aware that she had the thing that could flip the situation into a complete turnover. Very daringly, she turns to look at the girl that had misused her trust. Suzy caught her gaze and smiled sweetly back at her. There was a churn in Crystal’s stomach and she came to realize there was nothing but betrayal hidden behind that sweet and lovely smile. She was so wrong to believe that a flawless lady like Suzy would be her friend. Mark, leaning back onto his own seat had his eyes closed and arms crossed in front of his chest like always.

 

A sickening thought crossed Crystal’s mind just then and no matter how hard she tried to shove it off, it was undeniable.

 

They are a nice match…

 

The words echoed in her mind and she forced a smile on her face, returning it falsely to Suzy. It hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter