Chapter 03

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A tall figure approaches the seat beside Crystal and threw his bag on the table with a thud, sitting down placing both his legs on top of his own bag. Crystal was speechless with the way this particular student behaved and swirls to take a look at this new student with such a cocky attitude.

 

You!? Oh god, no way…

 

The surprised girl couldn’t help but stares at this drop dead gorgeous student that was seating beside her, eyes closed and arms folded in front of his broad chest. She wanted to ask him, but ask what? She didn’t know. It was as though the boy couldn’t remember her after how she humiliated him and that moment, Crystal finally releases the breath she’s been holding onto.

 

He forgot, he didn’t remember. He didn’t remember! Luck is on my side!

 

As if the sun shine sparkles her brighter, rainbow lights made her prettier and the wind blew away her thoughts, she felt as though all her worries were unnecessary and brought a smile to her lips. Maybe she could return the earring during break time by silently placing it into his bag without anyone noticing it. Stealing one more glance at the boy, she nods to herself and could feel nothing but satisfaction in her own plan.

 

--

 

“Mark oppa, I don’t understand this question… Can you please teach me~”

 

“Oppa, I made some sandwiches for you…”

 

“Mark~, I wanna join your dance team”

 

 “Come on girls, hyung needs to rest”

 

Crystal just couldn’t believe how the girls are practically throwing away their pride and doing all the pouting stuff while saying those words. Are they even that man-deprived that they had to go to such level? Crystal was disgusted with it and more over hated how this Mark slept through the whole lesson. She has been throwing knowing glances to the teacher, signaling how Mark has been sleeping through the whole lesson without getting a punishment but was ignored by her teacher as if she didn’t see it. She couldn’t understand why the teacher had seen it but chose to ignore it, do the snobs in this school have a say in everything?

 

Now that the whole class is left with her and Mark, she cautiously and very quietly took out the earring she kept it in her bag, wrapped up with sponge to protect it from any faults. She places it just beside Mark’s long legs and prepares herself to shift her seat without making any squeaking noise so that the rich snob remains asleep.

 

Yes, just a bit more and I will finally be free!

 

“I believe… We, have unsettled things to talk about”

 

The words came crashing into her mind and she felt a swoosh of wind that glides across her cheeks causing her to shiver slightly. The tight and hurting grip on her thin wrist stops her from running but she bet she wouldn’t even be able to outrun someone like Mark. Crystal just can’t believe how he happens to wake up at such timing and shuts her eyes immediately, preparing herself for any sorts of scolding or hitting, she just don’t know what to expect…

 

“What’s that?”

 

“H-huh?”

 

Mark nonchalantly protrudes out his lips slightly and gave a curt to that sponge wrapped earring. The girl humiliates her and he’s angry that she’s this daring to do so. But then again, her appearance that didn’t fit in with the rest of the girls made her uniquely interesting. Mark has to admit she’s really pretty and he likes how her long and natural hair curls in a dreamy and romantic way.

 

If only she lets down her hair…

 

Surprised at his own thoughts, he held on to her wrist tighter and demanded the same question for her to answer. He needed a distraction to keep away unwelcoming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter