Chapter 28

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naega - I / Me

Wae - Why

 

Crystal’s breath went lost and she didn’t know what to say because Mark was gone in a flash shadowed by the anonymous man all of a sudden, leaving the room without any words said.

 

There was a moment before where Crystal could witness the look in his eyes. Mark was trying so hard to remain strong but the irresolute look was so obvious it wounded her.

 

Aniyo, Mark…

 

No it wasn’t through her lips but in her mind. Crystal hangs her head down and her tears dropped but didn’t hesitate to charge towards Mark to explain. She was beyond petrified and her body trembled with every step she took. The nightmare she just experienced was too much for her and she felt so despaired at that moment.

 

Dashing past Suzy, she suddenly came to an abrupt stop when Crystal felt a pair of hands on her arms, stopping her.

 

“He probably needs some time alone.”

 

Crystal sobs and the tear smudge her makeup but she didn’t care, she didn’t even want to know how horrible she looked. Mark, she thought is all that’s in her mind and she had to inch her head to force herself to even breathe because she was panting so hard and so furiously she felt like she could just die.

 

Crystal didn’t speak but swallowed the lump in her dry throat because she was sure that an explanation needs to be given to Mark. But then again, after such a hectic night maybe Suzy was right in giving Mark some time alone.

 

“Shh… I’ll explain it to Mark. Do you want to wash up and change?”

 

Crystal was beyond exhausted because her stomach churn and the fear from before still lingers. With Suzy’s hands patting her back to calm her down, she took a few breaths to compose herself and nodded to Suzy’s offer.

 

--

 

Nobody spoke a word when they observed Mark while walking down the stairs without the company of Crystal. There was a resented expression written on his flawless face and his figure stiffens. They knew better that something bad has happened and they froze on the spot, waiting for the elder hyung to speak.

 

“We’re finished… Let’s go.”

 

This was all Mark said and a sigh could be heard by the rest. It was a sigh that revolves all his frustration and disappointment. He shuts his eyes for a few seconds because he was afraid to collapse in front of his dongsaengs. He was afraid to admit it hurt him like hell and that he was reminded of how his mum left him. But this time round, it felt as though Crystal has left him not physically, but emotionally and that alone is a direct hit to his heart.

 

“Hyung.”

 

Mark held up his hand to stop whoever it is from asking. He didn’t have the energy to mention everything he sees because the daggers in his heart kept piercing through and twisted in and out till he feels numb to everything. All he wants to do now is to go back home and lie in his bed, asking himself if it was wrong for him to open his heart again.

 

Maybe it was…

 

--

 

“Crystal-ah, you sure you don’t want to stay for the night?”

 

No…

 

She simply shook her head while keeping her vision fixed on the tip of her shoe. She has changed back to her own original clothing and the makeup was off. Glancing up, she noticed Suzy’s concern look still lingers on her and another glimpse to the side of the room, Crystal saw her own reflection in the mirror.

 

She was no longer the Crystal she sees. Was it too much for her to ask for love? Was she too greedy in wanting Mark’s love even though she knew that she isn’t born in the same society level as them?

 

Everything went back to level one and Crystal has so much in mind she didn’t know which to focus first. What now, she ask h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter