Chapter 02

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mark hyung! Not feeling the mood today?”

 

The boys were seated on the sofas, lowering down the volume from that blasting music. They owned the place and it was actually their very own playground where they basically come and do all their dance routines; get some of the freedom they could barely have at home. Now that none of the students are around, Mark could finally plop down onto the seat with sweat droplets on his forehead and recall back to the humiliating moment that pretty girl just landed on him.

 

“No, just pissed off”

 

“Ouh, who? We can help you handle it”

 

Bambam elbows Yugyeom and the two younger males gave each other a knowing glance. They were already used to all the fights whenever any one of their members got into trouble or any other people looking for trouble. Fights, drinking, girls were all that came up to others’ mind when one mentions about the seven princes of Seoul Arts high school. But who would know the real truth and inner struggles of these boys?

 

“Got a girl pregnant?”

 

“Ouh hyung!”

 

Jaebum’s witty sentence sparks laughter from the rest of the six boys; Bambam stares hard at the eldest hyung and groans out loud with that obvious disgust in his tone. All Mark could do was roll his eyes as his dongsaengs make fun of him. They were like that, as close as real brothers even though they hadn’t shared the same blood. Rich people and when we talk about rich, it meant that they already held some of the most important shares in their own family’s business since they would inherit to it someday in the future.

 

Rich like how they would spend a normal household ten years of living money to buy a house in just a brief moment. Rich like how they would just buy over another company and claim it as theirs in a blink of an eye. Which was the reason why so many people were afraid of them, they misused their powers and climb up to the top with bad ways. But this was how the society worked, you have the money, you have the power.

 

“No, but I’ll make someone beg me to make her pregnant”

 

--

 

I guess it’s safe now…

 

Crystal makes sure she was far away from the route to her school so that she wouldn’t meet anyone that recognizes her from before. But then again, the lightings were so dim which somehow allow Crystal to settle her frustrated feelings and bluff herself that everything is going to be all right.

 

No harm done.

 

She nods to herself with a small grin plastered on her face. What she needs to focus now is to find a job that allows her to get a reasonable salary enough for her to pay the school fees, rental fee and feed her weakening stomach.

 

Hiring

Negotiable pay, weekdays and weekends

Age: 18/+

 

Her eyes stayed glued to the words ‘negotiable’ and she felt as though heaven is helping her. How good can it be for her to find a job that quickly just when she desperately needs it. Without hesitating, she slams onto the door, came rushing in and met with a middle aged man that has bald spots on the back of his head.

 

“Hello sir, are you perhaps the owner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter