Chapter 18

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Warning, long chapter ahead*

Do take some time to read this short(?) introduction on YG trainees (Team B). The story won’t be able to continue if so many of you have no idea who they are. Apologies but I’ll try to make it simple and interesting.

 

Team B Leader (Kim HanBin a.k.a B.I)

D.O.B: 10/22/1996

 

 

 

What I know about B.I through the show “Who Is Next” is that this kid is extremely talented in terms of rapping skills, choreography and even song making. He leads the team well with excellent leadership skills. The video below talks about his skills during their monthly evaluation as YG trainees, how he started out as a child rapper in one of  MC Mong’s song and then auditioned in YG.

 

 

Team B Eldest (Kim JinHwan)

D.O.B: 02/07/1994

 

 

 

What I know about JinHwan through the show “Who Is Next” is that this oppa (to me) has a very nice voice to gain him the position of vocal in this team. He is one of the earliest trainees in team B along with HanBin. One thing about Kpop idols is that the eldest normally looks like the youngest. Trust me; we still have a long way to go… JinHwan is the one with a grey beanie in this video where he got pranked by his dongsaengs.

 

 

Team B Song YunHyeong

D.O.B: 02/08/1995

 

 

 

What I know about YunHyeong through the show “Who Is Next” is that this chingu is a goof from head to toe. Belongs to the vocal group in team B and is one of the latter to join team B. According to the rest of the team members, it was mentioned that he has no know-hows on dancing or singing but managed to improve so much in such a short time. Below is the video of YunHyeong and his goof dance.

 

 

Team B Kim JiWon (a.k.a Bobby)

D.O.B: 12/21/1995

 

 

What I know about Bobby through the show “Who Is Next” is that he has superbly mind blowing rapping skills. I was so thrown over by his talents I couldn’t help but to pay attention to him. Along with HanBin and JinHwan, he is also one of the earliest trainees from team B. Below is a video of his rap compilation from ep 01 to ep 07 of the show “Who Is Next”

 

 

Team B Kim DongHyuk

D.O.B: 01/03/1997

 

 

 

DongHyuk actually works very hard to reach the position he has today. Being a ‘mummy’s boy’, he is from the school’s student body president, learns the piano and is the perfect student. YG’s president first thought that DongHyuk wouldn’t fit the hiphop concept but then DongHyuk manage to prove wrong and joins YG as one of the latest member of team B in the vocal area. The video below talks about DongHyuk visiting his passed away father and I cried watching this.

 

 

Team B Goo JunHwe

D.O.B: 03/31/1997

 

 

 

I am totally addicted to JunHwe’s voice because it’s so deep and so mysterious I just can’t help but fall for it. JunHwe originally participated in season 1’s kpop star but got eliminated. He then auditioned for YG and entered with his amazing vocal skills. JunHwe’s dancing skills aren’t lacking too. The video below is his singing compilation from the show “Who Is Next”

 

 

I was pretty upset when Team B didn’t get to debut, not that I don’t like Team A (Now debuted and called Winner) but I think that with such talented artist YG have, it would be a pity not to let them debut together so that the fans can stan all in one go. The last video is their own produced song called where the lyrics revolves around the words they always wanted to say and to those that have not watched the show “Who Is Next”, maybe you can go take a look whenever you’re free and add these boys into your list of bias.

 

 

--

 

Eotteokhae – What to do?

Hajima – Don’t / Stop

ddeok bokki – Spicy rice cake

Gwaen chanayo – It’s alright

 

“DaeBak! Uljjang!”

 

Uljjang?

 

The girls in her class were practically squealing in delight, already anxious to add on their fangirling list. Turning her head very slowly, she stole a glance at Mark and wonders if he’s really sleeping. How could this guy come to class and then sit on his laid back position sleeping if not, stare at her for the whole day?

 

As if on cue, Mark opens his eyes and it immediately landed on Crystal’s, holding her gaze as if penetrating it through daringly. Crystal fidgeted and jolted in shock, turning back to the front pretending not to be bothered by whatever has happened between the two of them.

 

Had his actions on her singlet strap just a friendly reminder or anyone would probably do it right? She pressed her lips together and arches her eyebrow, satisfied with the reason she came up with.

 

Nothing much, just a help from a friend… Friend…

 

--

 

“HanBin-ah, she probably doesn’t remember you. Even if she does… Eotteokhae?”

 

“Hajima, JinHwan hyung…”

 

He didn’t want to remember, didn’t want any of those feelings to come haunt him again. It was difficult to track her after she left the orphanage but HanBin didn’t give up because… He wanted to go back to her and make everything right, although the whole incident has already ended with the deadliest ending with no reverse.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter