Chapter 15

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mum? Do you feel this way to Dad too?”

 

“Dad? Would you shout at Mum when you’re angry?”

 

What have you done to me…?

 

Crystal paces around in her small house, walking back and forth with the same question in mind. It seems ridiculous to even think that a rich snob that has his mind revolving around wealth and power would actually do that to her. But he did, didn’t he? She thought back to Mark’s actions just now and couldn’t help but to heave a sigh.

 

Nah… That’s impossible.

 

With the envelope full of money she got from the ahjusshi, she counted the amount and smiled because it could last her a few more months. This also means a few more months for her to find a job. The girl looks out of her window and allows the chilly wind to soothe her confused heart that’s being occupied by so many questions.

 

--

 

“Ouh hyung! I still think you should have run after her!”

 

“You wasted the chance…”

 

“Mark hyung… Aish…”

 

The eldest hyung glares at s, too speechless to speak. If they didn’t come up with such ‘play’, the whole incident wouldn’t even have happened. But then again, Mark could have ignored it… Just that he didn’t know how because his heart reacted to it before his body could comprehend what was going on. Arms crossed in front of his chest, Mark plaster on a nonchalant look wondering what the girl is doing now. Had he scared her with his actions? Probably, he thought but he had secretly hoped the girl would appreciate his heart in trying to protect her.

 

Babo…

 

--

 

“Remember, we’ll be starting the student exchange program next month. Students from Seoul Sports High School will be coming over this time round. Partners will be allocated by then. I hope every one of you gets ready. Any questions? Alright, you may go…”

 

Mark has been staring at the girl openly all these while. To say that it pisses her off wouldn’t be exactly right yet it wasn’t wrong too. She was aware of how Mark changes into this but then to another all of a sudden.

 

The hug meant nothing…

 

It was painful for her to say so in her bustling mind, she felt a tinge of disappointment where she can’t understand why. Crystal couldn’t sleep the past few nights because she was coming up with reasons that could explain what the thumping sound she hears from her heart were as well as why Mark would get so intimate with her yesterday.

 

He felt sorry… pitied me…

 

Whatever she came up with, it made her mood worsen. Crystal turns and caught Mark’s stare again for the umpteen times since this morning when classes starts. With his signature smirk on, he blinked a few times before getting up from his seat to join s.

 

If Mark isn’t willing to admit that what he feels is right there, staring back at him then he would rather hide this feeling. Perhaps it isn’t a bad thing because he still gets to spend the same amount of time in school with this girl, fix his gaze on her sparkling big eyes, slightly rosy cheeks and a very small tinge of pink on her lips.

 

It was all these small little details that he had noticed, how she would frown slightly and bit her bottom lip when she focus too hard on what the teacher has pointed out. Her index finger rolling the pencil against the table and occasionally her head slightly to the left, causing her hair to fall to one side gracefully.

 

It shocked him to find out so much in such a short

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter