Chapter 14

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ga ji ma – Don’t go

Mi an hae – Sorry (Informal because Mark is older than Crystal)

Gwaen chana – I’m okay / I’m alright

Gwaen chana? – normally asking the other party if he/she is alright

 

Oh god, what should I do!? What should I say!?

 

Crystal fidgeted all the way with YuGyeom’s hands around her wrist. Just the thought of seeing Mark again makes her nervous and with the whole incidents happening a few days ago, it would definitely seem wrong for the girl to ignore him. YuGyeom smiles slyly and ensures that the grip is not hurting but tight, no matter what, if this lady is able to change his hyung then she would be the one their clique welcomes.

 

“Hyung! Look who I brought~”

 

“Crystal…?”

 

“Yah YuGyeom-ah, what’s with you?”

 

Mark hears them but remain seated on the sofa, with his usual laid back position, eyes shutting as if not acknowledging the scene in front of him. The rest of the members swarm to the front, staring at the awkward girl.

 

“Jackson hyung! She’s too shy; she didn’t want to accept the muffins from you”

 

“Mwoh!? Tsk tsk, yah! Girls queue up just to see me, ya know?”

 

Crystal could feel her shrinking figure when Jackson raised his voice slightly, it scared her but seeing the laughing members she guess that he’s not angry but perhaps playing a joke on her. The members stood around her as if she’s the queen bee, in need of protection and service. Crystal craned her neck to see if he can spot the familiar figure and immediately dart backwards with her head dropping low after confirming what she had seen.

 

With a ‘start’ cue from JaeBum’s wink, the clique started their play…

 

“So… You rejected my cupcakes huh?”

 

Jackson stood beside her, his arms dangling around her shoulders and she felt uncomfortable with the sudden close intimacy with these people she barely knew. Jackson had this fierce and charismatic face she had to agree was good looking but it was also the fierce frown that made her winces from his terrifying aura. YuGyeom stole a glance to his hyung and squint his eyes to see if Mark is looking.

 

Nope… Gotta take things further.

 

As if understanding what YuGyeom’s head shaking had meant, Bambam lunge forward and hugged the adorably blushing nuna, placing his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder, swaying her gently from left to right. Crystal manages a giggle so soft that Mark almost bolted up from his seat to see before he could believe it but resisted the urge to. With the stubborn and arrogant attitude he carries, he continues to keep his eyes shut but opens up his hearing abilities to capture whatever it is he could hear from the girl.

 

Crystal didn’t know if they were that happy to see her but Bambam’s actions made her feel welcome, like a family, like a dongsaeng. Bringing her hands up, she pats Bambam’s head and soothes his hair back into a tousle.

 

“Ah hyung! You’ll scare her!”

 

Still no reactions from Mark, JaeBum grab Crystal’s arms and hug her too but this hug was aggressive, possessive kind of hug and the family warmth from Bambam vanished immediately. She looked around as if seeking for help with her eyes wide in fear, throat dry from all the shock.

 

W-what?

 

JaeBum then drag her to the sofa and forces her to sit beside him, facing the arrogant Mark that remains unmoving, arms crossed in front of his chest. Heaving a sigh, JaeBum rolled his eye at this stubborn friend and snake his hands around her waist, burying his face in her neck.

 

“Mi an, I mean no harm…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter