Chapter 13

My Gangster

Chapter 13

 

I saw Soo Hyuk get lifted up by his collar and was punched across the face a billion of times. There was a crowd formed but no one moved. Everyone watched as Se Hun threw punches. His uncle, who was trying to harrass me earlier, was knocked out on the ground. There were some people who tried to come in and stop the fight, but Chan Yeol, Lu Han, Baek Hyun, and Kai were taking out whoever tried to get at Se Hun. I watched in fear. I didn't know what to do. Just seeing all of this happened was something I would have never imagined.

"You think you can just go and screw Yoo Ra over and then dump her? Do you know what the hell happened to her? She almost died because of you, you ing jerk! She ended up at the hospital and you ing claim that you did nothing wrong?!" Se Hun threw Soo Hyuk onto the ground and then kicked him. "And now you're trying to bring Soo Jin into this? You're ing lucky I don't ing take your life right here, Soo Hyuk!"

"Do it, Oh Se Hun. If you're so ing tough... ing do it" Soo Hyuk yelled with all of his strength. "Don't be mad that Yoo Ra ing dumped you for me! If you just ing learned your ways, maybe she'd still be with you. So what if I ing broke it off with her? She wasn't my type anyways. I just wanted to have fun." Se Hun punched him. "You think hitting me will make things better? Look over at Soo Jin. Are you mad because of Yoo Ra? Or are you mad because I almost took Soo Jin from you?"

Se Hun looked over at me. I could tell that there was anger in his eyes, but what could I do? I found myself getting the strength to stand up and walk over to them. Soo Hyuk was staring at me now. The smile on his face disappeared the moment our eyes had met. He kind of looked sorry, but I wasn't going to take it. I grabbed a cup of beer from the girl next to me and threw at Soo Hyuuk, burning his cuts. I threw the cup down at him before passing through the crowd and leaving the building.

The fresh air took me by surprise. It felt so nice against my skin. I walked off, not caring where the hell I ended up and let the cool air sink into my body. The loudness of the concert killed my ears and my body felt sore. I was glad to be out of there. I couldn't stand it in there anymore. I'm taking this better than I thought. Maybe because my headache wasn't pounding as hard no more, but I guess it was also because I was far away from those disgusting jerks. God. Was I just that easy to harrass? I'm an idiot.

"You're an idiot!" I heard someone yell behind me. Seriously? Didn't I just get done telling myself that? Does someone else need to come and run into my thoughts as well just to say it out loud? I turned around and saw Se Hun angrily walking towards me. 

"I'm starting to lose count on how many times you've saved me." I forced a laugh.

He ran a hand through his hair angrily and stared at me like I was crazy. I'm sure what I said just pissed him off because he yelled out loud, letting out how frustrated he was. "What the hell am I supposed to do with, Soo Jin? How the hell can you follow Soo Hyuk here and think that everything was going to be okay? Why do you keep getting invovled with my ? Can you stay out of it so I don't have to worry about you? What if I wasn't there? What would you have done?! You frustrate me, Soo Jin! You're an idiot. I don't know how you can be so academically smart but so stupid at the same time!"

Well, I wasn't expecting any of that.

"Oh? It's my freaking fault that I'm such a nice person? He asked for a favor, he didn't ing tell me that this was about you and that all this was going to happen. I thought I was going to a concert because he said he needed help with something there. Do you not know how I feel, Se Hun? They touched me. You know how disgusted I am? I'm about to go home and shower as if it's going to be the last time I get to use water! And did you not see that? He almost kissed me! He almost ing took my first kiss from me and here you are, yelling at me, telling me that it's my fault? Well , Se Hun. I'm sorry I didn't try to run away." I didn't know when it started, but I was crying... Again. "But you know what else? I'm not sorry that you saved me because I never asked you to. I never asked you to risk your damn life to get into these stupid fights and save me."

I don't know how Se Hun was feeling because his facial expression didn't change from when he yelled at me. I stood there and cried. I was irritated, had a headache, and was pissed off to the core. It was a good thing that we didn't have school the next day. I just wanted to go home and throw myself in my bed and cuddle in my blankets. And the fact that it was taking Se Hun so long to say something to me, it made me want want to leave and so that's what I did. I turned back around and started to walk off. I was annoyed and seeing him wasn't going to make me feel better. Stupid gangster kid. Always pissing me off.

But just as I thought it was going to be the end of our night, he grabbed me, turned me around and grabbed the back of my head and leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened. Was... Was Se Hun really kissing me? I looked at him and saw that he really was kissing me. His lips slowly moved against mine as he kissed me. I was those stupid girls in those dramas, I just stood there, unable to move. Maybe that's why they did the same. They were shocked and they didn't know what to do. Well, that's how I felt. I don't know how long it was, but it felt like a long time because after he stopped kissing me and pulled back, I took a breath.

"Now you don't have to worry about some jackass taking your first kiss." Se Hun looked away, as if he was too shy to look at me.

I kicked his leg. Was he making a joke out of this damn first kiss?

"Ow! What the hell, Soo Jin!" He grabbed his leg and rubbed it.

"You think this is a joke?!" I pushed him over and walked off. "Stupid gangster kid!"

"What'd you just call me?" I ignored him and kept walking, but I suddenly felt myself being lifted off my feet and thrown over his shoulder.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I kicked him and punched his back, but his grip around my legs only tightened.

"Shut up you idiot!" Se Hun growled, still holding tightly onto me.

 

 

I woke up next to Se Hun that morning. It looked like I was snuggled up against his chest because he had one arm over my body and we were next to each other, as if there was no room on the bed. Oh wait. We're sharing a bed? I threw his arm off of me and sat up. What the... I looked around to see that we were probably in his room. Great. I slept over at his place? How the hell did this even happen? I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed as I looked back down at Se Hun and saw that he was staring at me. How long has his eyes been opened?

"What are you doing?" He asked staring up at me, his eyes were partly closed from being tired.

"Did... Did I fall asleep here?" I asked even though it was an obvious question.

"After giving you food to eat last night, you knocked out on my couch." He sat up and looked at me. "I was going to take you home, but that meant that I had to carry you and I didn't want to."

I rolled my eyes at him and then I realized, I've never slept on the same bed as another guy. I quickly got off the bed. Se Hun was now staring at me like I was an idiot. He was probably saying it in his head anyways. I wouldn't doubt it.

"What? Are you not used to sleeping on the same bed as a guy?" He got up from his bed and stared at me. "Maybe that's the only reason why every guy wants you. It's cos' they know you're fresh meat."

"What?!" I was offended... Well, I don't if I should have, but I was.

"Take it easy, Soo Jin. No one's going to touch you." He laughed for the first time. It was kind of cute. 

"I need to go home." I was about to open the bedroom door but he slammed his it back shut. "What are you doing?"

"You can't go home yet." He stared at me, making my heart flip. "We have somewhere to go."

"You can't just take me to places with you. My parents are going to kill-"

"I already texted them through your phone and told them that you were with me." Se Hun said holding up my phone. Where did he get my phone?

"How could you text them that I was with a guy? My mom's going to kill-"

"She's not going to kill you. I called her myself just to make sure she was okay with it." He said cutting me off again.

"I need clothes to change in. I'm not going with you unless I get to change my clothes." I crossed my arms like a little kid. I couldn't help it. I didn't like wearing the same outfit in a row. That makes it seem like I didn't shower.

"We can go buy some." He said, rolling his eyes.

"I don't have money..." I said looking away from him.

"I'll pay for it." I knew he was getting really annoyed.

"But I want to shower..." I was just tempting him.

"You know what? Fine. Go home, Soo Jin." He opened his door and threw his arm out the way. "Go."

"Okay." I shrugged and walked past him, but he pulled me back as soon as I was about to walk past the doors. "What? You said for me to go, why are you pulling me back?"

"Do you really have to shower? Just change into one of my shirts and we'll go buy you a pair of sneakers so you won't have to wear your heels." He groaned at me, still holding onto my wrist.

 

 

We were on the train to Busan again to visit his grandpa. I wore one of black graphic t-shirts and the same jeans I wore yesterday. Like he said we would, he bought me a pair of shoes to wear and even socks so I could keep warm. The ride there wasn't as bad since I was awake. I saw everything that I didn't see the last time we were on the train. It was pretty even though there wasn't much to see. I guess it just made the atmosphere relaxing for me.

"Are you still mad about yesterday?" I asked turning to face Se Hun, who seemed to be looking out as well. He only nodded his head at my question. "Why are you mad? It should be me who's mad."

"Because if I wasn't there, who knows what they would have done to you." He sighed as he shut his eyes for a moment. "You had no idea how I felt when I got a text message from Soo Hyuk, telling me what he was going to do to you... I didn't even know where you guys were. I looked around the whole town before I got a hold of Jung Ah and then she told me where you were."

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked confused.

"I did. You were the first person I called, but it mustn't have reached your phone. You know how frustrating that was?" Se Hun was still holding onto my phone. He hasn't given it to me since this morning.

"Who's Yoo Ra?" Why was I even asking this question? Was I that curious to know about some other girl?

"Just some girl I know of." He was lying. Did he think I was deaf that night? I clearly heard Soo Hyuk say that Yoo Ra had dumped him to be with Soo Hyuk. Hah. He wanted to protect his pride."Some girl I really liked."

Okay. Maybe I spoke a little too soon. This gangster kid actually liked someone? I know. I know. He's human too, but I remember Soo Hyuk's stupid uncle talk about how he doesn't like to get involved with woman so what did he like about her so much that made him get so upset about what Soo Hyuk did to her? Oh. That's right. She was sent to the hospital. Poor girl. She must have really liked Soo Hyuk to even think that way. Did she not see how good looking Se Hun was compared to Soo Hyuk? This girl was blind. Oh wait... Did I? Did I just... Seriously. Did I just say that Se Hun was good looking?

"Is it really true that you've never shown interest in anyone?" Se Hun looked over at me and smirked, as if it was funny. "You must have liked one of your admirers."

"No, I didn't like anyone." I leaned back in my chair. "They're all the same."

"Ah, you want a variety?" He nudged me.

"You're stupid." I shook my head and turned my head away from him.

"Don't fall for me, Soo Jin." His voice suddenly seemed serious.

"What?" I turned back to look at him and he was staring ahead of himself.

"Don't forget that the bet is that I should fall for you, not you fall for me." He now chuckled.

Stupid gangster kid thinks he's funny?

"Who said I was falling for you? What? Just because you kissed me?" I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Did you at least like it?" He grabbed my chin and made me face him. His face was close to mine, as if we were replaying what had happened yesterday. He leaned in, but I didn't close my eyes. I didn't want to look like those dumb girls who thought they were going to be kissed, but it didn't happen and then the guy makes fun of them. "What? You're not going to close your eyes?"

"It's not going to happen." I pushed his hand away. "Quit taking this as a joke."

"But it was fun kissing you." I can sense him smiling at me. "Why don't we try one more time?"

"Sorry. I don't know you well enough to kiss you." I pouted.

"We can get to know each other, can't we?" I don't know how close he was to me, but I could feel his breath hit the side of my cheek. I turned to face him and our lips brushed slightly. I froze in place, our lips were slightly touching. If he puckered up, we would have kissed. "You're really fun to joke around with, Soo Jin." He pulled back and crossed his arms, as if none of this ever happened.

Stupid gangster kid. I'm going to kill him for making my heart flip!

 

 


 

**A/N: Who doesn't want to kiss our Se Hun? Oh my god <3 Cutie Maknae ;) Lol. Anyways, I finally posted this up so enjoy it and spread some love! Keke~! Thank you for subscribing, newcomers! Woot! By the way, keep warm if it's cold by where you guys are! It's -15 below where I am :( Lol. Have a good day! Please read and comment. I'd love to hear about your opinions, so please don't be a silent readerThank you and read with lots of love! Keke~! Muah!